Chapter - 1 Marriage.

Hello guys , encourage and support my story guys.🥺🥺🙏....

Malhotra Mansion;
               We can see hustle bustle in malhotra Mansion. Why not their son Manik is now married and coming with his gorgeous bride...

Nyo: ramu I want everything to be prefect .

Ramu: ok mam.

Raj: nyo why are you taking tension everything will be perfect so drink this juice and continue your work ..

Nyo: raj you know Manik come after 7 year and this sudden marriage.and Manik doesn't know about that day .what if he come to know everything.he will hate us raj ( she was saying this while remembering that black day of their life with slight tears)😭.

Raj: nyo don't worry Manik will never know about that day.

Nyo: raj but nandu ( with controlling her tears).

Raj: nandu will be okay she was just angry with us but she will never hate us. And we done everything for their bright future. Nyo now come drink this juice darling u must be tried..

Cabir: wow so romantic dad . But I am also tried y cannot u make another juice for your son.

Dhruv: if you are not tried u will not ask juice cabir .

Cabir: shut up dhruv .u know what I love dad's handmade juice ..

And they start their bickering and forget about everything raj irritated with their bickering shouted

Raj: stopppppp.

That when dhruv and cabir realized everything.they were not alone their and relatives were looking them like an alien 👽 dhruv felt little embarrassed but our cabir baba started drinking juice.raj glared him but he kept the empty glass in raj hand .

Cabir : dad next time prepare some tasty . it taste yuck.

As soon as he said those word dhruv made a face , raj is standing there like volcano he will brust any time but before that happens nyo asked.

Nyo: boys y are u here u should come with manu and nandu  na...

Dhruv : mom alia and navya bhabi coming with them so we come here to help u guys but he was stopped by cabir.

Cabir: but wow u guys are romancing here he said  with mischievous grin.

Raj: shut up u enemy of my romantic life. (While making disgusting face)

Dhruv and nyo was controlling their laugh and our cabir rolled his eyes. Suddenly a servant came to nyo and informed that Manik and nandini reached malhotra Mansion

Nyo welcomed the couple with arti while doing arti nyo notice nandu which is emotionless and it remains that scary day suddenly she started shivering without anybody notice raj held nyo shoulder to support and she passed a smile to him and place a kalash which is filled with rice in the entrance and asked nandu to kick it. Nandu done everything with emotionless face with scar raj and nyo but raj composed himself but nyo remember nandu words when they went to thakkur mansion for marriage proposal...

Bye guys here I completed chapter 1 I will try to update without cringe . This is my first and I tried my level best sorry guys I don't satisfy you guys.

Why nyo was scared

What happens that day why they were  hiding it from Manik

                       With love
                          Maha