chapter 11 The Truth.

I am really sorry sweethearts I can't able to update regularly due to my exams sorry guys hereafter I will try my level best to update regularly.....

____________________________________

Everyone were shocked hearing nandini but two member were cool because they already know about this..

( And the two member are?  )..

.
.
.
.
.
.

Mukti and Siddharth because they knew it already ..

Manik: Nandini please don't play with my emotions I know you are saying this just to reduce my guilt na ...

Roshini:- how it can be possible I was the one who stayed with you when u got aborted Nandini ( she said with shock and anger )..

Nan:- this is the truth mrs.thakkur they are alive my son arav Manik malhotra and my daughter maya Manik malhotra are alive.

Man:- I want to see them Nandini please Nandini I beg u I want to see them ( he was shocked at the same time he was in cloud nine because his children were alive and he was so excited to meet them and thanking God for giving his happiness back)..

Man:- they are alive my kids were alive cabir ( and with happiness he hugged him).

Manik was so happy but hearing nandini's words made him shocked.

Nan:- they are alive Manik but I Don't know where they are Manik saying this she started crying ..

Man:- what are you saying Nandini
He asked in shaking voice .

Crying hysterically nandini started saying about her past...

Flashback:-

Thakkur mansion :-

Nandini was crying the mere thought of losing her kid killing her slowly mukti trying to console her ..

After few minutes Siddharth came her room but he was broken he can't able to see his daughter in pain but now he and his family was soul reason for her pain and crying his heart says to support his daughter and stop this nonsense but the bitterfull past of him was stopping him ( because Siddharth mother and father were love each other and married in young age and they have lost their love interest after Siddharth birth they started fighting so Siddharth was afraid for his daughter life) he don't give damn to this society.

Sid:- princess don't cry forget this as a bad dream..

Nan:- dad please stop mom how can I kill my own child dad please dad please I beg u please she started crying hugging him.

Sid:- now u want this child dear but in future in a corner of your heart u may feel this child spoiled your dream and ambitions and it will also your kids life princess and  it only create unnecessary problem in your princess I don't care about this society I will support u but I care about you and your decision of keeping this child will destroy your life princess ..

Nan:- dad this is my kid how can I hate them in future if this decision of keeping my child Will destroy life then I am ready to destroy my life with my own hands but please support me dad .

Sid:- princess please

Nan:- dad I can't live with this guilt of killing my child dad if I am got aborted then that was my last day in this world dad I can't live without my child dad .

Sid :- ok u can give birth to this child but one condition

Nan:- I ready for anything to save my child dad

Sid :- u can give birth to them after their u can't see them till u achieve
Your goal after Manik and your marriage u guys keep them with you for your happiness u can speak with them in phone

Nandini was sad hearing this but she accepted this to save her child

Next day roshini and Nandini went to hospital Siddharth already made everything clear in hospital as per their plan the doctor informed roshini they aborted nandini's child ...

As per Siddharth instruction nandini started acting like she was depressed because of abortion and  everyone to change nandini mind send her to London taking this as a chance nandini give birth to twins a baby boy and girl after six months Siddharth sperated Nandini from twins only Siddharth know about the twins and share their photos , videos and information about twins to nandu and nandu speak everyday with them..

End of flashback..

Everyone were shocked hearing how Siddharth fooled them ..

Roshini:- coming out from shock how can you support her sid and u fooled us with her ( in angry voice)

Sid:- I am not like you roshini u don't care about your daughter happiness u only care about this society and your reputation but I just want my daughter happiness . I am ashame of myself because I loved women like u who tried to kill her own grandchildren just because her daughter was pregnant before wedding u are a mother and how can you snatch a innocent kids from your own daughter roshini u know I fell like killing myself when u suggested for abortion and Bhai bhabi u guys always say nandu  was your daughter  but u guys were silent when roshini tried to snatch her happiness and u guys proved that she was not your own child if your daughter was in same situation u guys will supported her but u guys were silent seeing my daughter's suffering yes I fooled u guys just keep my daughter happy I am not selfish like u guys...

Raman , Ishita and roshini were in tears Siddharth words made them realize their mistake now roshini was feeling guilty ..

Hearing her father Nandini hugged her father because he supported her and he just care about her happiness she thanked God mentally for giving a father like him she know her father fooled and cheated his loved one just for her happiness ...

____________________________________

Hi guys ..

Some words about Siddharth?

Long update ..

With love maha❤️❤️❤️..