Chapter 2

Hi guys keep supporting and thanks for voting...

Happy New Year guys 🥳❤️🎊

____________________________________

"My life is like hell you all made my life like living hell but it's okay because I am going to do the same with you guys that day you all will realize what I felt in this 7 years "

Even though it had been 7 years nandu's heart shattered into million pieces remembering about her so called family betrayal but now she was not their lovely daughter,baby sister.her this side was new to them past 7 year she doesn't speak a single word to them but now her words scaring them to death.

While remembering nandu words . Started to shiver with unknown fear .

Nyo pov:-
              Nandu words still scare me to death.I know we all done wrong with nandu but we all thought after few months she will move on from her past. If I know before my doll ( nandu) will be like this . I would have stopped Siddharth Bhai oh God what  we all done to this pure soul. Seeing my daughter in pain it hurts me alot.what if Manik come to know about what we all done to nandu I know my Manu will start to hate me like nandu no no I will make sure he will never know about Truth .

Her thoughts were broken by  pragya ...

Pra :- bhabi what happen to you I am calling you from past 5 mins

Nyo:- nothing pragya .

Pragya interrogation stopped by alia words..

Alia:- now it's time for fun ritual.

Nandu and Manik  sat opposite to each other a vessel filled with milk and rose petals placed in between them cabir dhruv supported nandu navya alia supported Manik navya dropped the ring into vessel nandu stare the vessel with emotionless face which was noticed by Manik and cabir .Manik thought she was tried with marriage ritual and missing her parents . But cabir after seeing nandu face he know something is wrong and he was confused with nandu's behavior .his through were broken by dhruv words

Dhruv:- what's this bhabi how can you let manik Bhai win so easily.( With fake sad face)

Alia:- it just a game baby ( while hugging dhruv)..

After completing ritual nandu was taken Manik room ..

Infort of Manik room:-
           Here Manik was struck  with cabir, dhruv,alia and navya they demand gift for which Manik made a face .

Cabir:- where is my gift baby ( cabir acted like his girlfriend).

Dhruv,alia, navya were controlling their laugh.

Manik:- chi cabir stay away from me I am straight and already married ( while making disgusting face)

Cabir :- baby you broken my heart with fake tears.

Manik:- have you lost it cabir this is my room please let me go inside I need some rest .

Cabir :- really Bhai ? ( With teasing smile).

Manik:- don't test my patience cabir ( with irritated face).

Now he was really irritated first he want meet his jaan and he was really tried of rituals..

Screen freeze with Manik irritated face .........

____________________________________

Next update reveal every Mystery

So keep supporting guys .....

                     With love
                      ♥️ Maha♥️