<1>

I throw the last of my belongings into  the suitcase and zip it up letting out a prolonged huff. Looking around at my now completely empty room, I smile. Finally my dream is coming true, Me, my horse Major, Mum and Dad are going to live in Shiganshina. There I will stable Major at Shingeki Farm. Maybe I'll meet Levi... Or Erwin! I'm so exited. I'm a little bit sad of course, I've lived in Marley 17 years. I've got friends and family there. It's my first home and I would trade that for nothing. I pick up the suitcase and clumsily go downstairs, the suitcase banging against my thigh the whole way down.

"Kiyota! Hurry up, we still need to stop by the stables to pick up Major!" My Dad calls from the kitchen and I dump the suitcase at the door and make my way to the kitchen. Dad hands me some toast with jelly.

"Thanks, Have you messaged Magath that we're picking Major up today?" I ask with a mouthful of toast. Dad nods and hums.

"Thanks" I say, Leaving the room and picking up my suitcase. I leave the house and walk towards the transport truck and open the door. I swing the suitcase into the passenger seat and slam the door. I walk round to the back of the truck.

"Are you gonna sit in the back?" Dad asks and I respond with a nod.

"Alright, Kiddo" I open the back of the truck and hop in. The area had hay layed down on the floor ready for Major to be boarded. The truck starts. The hay net hadn't been filled so I grab the bag of hay and start filling it. I stumble as the truck pulls away. Major was the last thing we had to Transport to Paradis, Because of this mum was already in the house in Shiganshina and was ready for our arrival late tonight. Its about 7am right now, but that's fine for me, I'm often up early because of my job teaching kids how to ride. I love my job.

About 15 minutes later, Dad opens the little window between the cab and the back area where I was.

"We're here, sweet. Do you want me to wait here while you board Major?" Dad asks.

"Sure, I'll go grab him, do you mind making sure his bran feed is secure so it doesn't go everywhere during   the journey" I say, climbing out of the truck. Dad shouts yes in response. I stroll into the stables grabbing my  lead rope from the tack room seeing that its the only thing left that hasn't been shipped over to Paradis, Well other than his halter, but he was wearing that. I wander past Pieck who is leading her white Friesian stallion to turn him out.

"Ah, I'm so happy I've seen you before you got to leave Kiyota!" She says happily. I smile at her.

"Hiya, Pieck" I greet her, she engulfs me in a one armed hug as she was still holding Carters lead rope. I return the hug.

"We'll have to see each other at some point" I say and she nods.

"Maybe we'll be at an international event together" Pieck muses and I nod in agreement. "Well, I hope to see you soon, Kiyota, I must go and turn Carter out" I say a final goodbye then continue and enter Major's stable.

"Hey boy" I stroke his neck and he muzzles me. I ruffle his soft white mane and stroke along the black fur on his back and clip the lead rope onto his halter. I lead him out of the stable, clicking my tongue. He abides and follows me his hooves clopping against the concrete. Porco enters the courtyard and waves to me.

"Bye Porco!" I call out and I hear him acknowledge me. I chuckle, Its one of life's great mysteries as to why Porco is always so grumpy. I coax Major forward and out of the courtyard towards the transport truck. Dad had brought down the ramp so that Major could get on. Major freaks slightly, flinging his head back. I stroke his muzzle to calm him.

"Hey, hey, Its alright Major... We're going on an adventure, its alright" I whisper softly stroking his nose and kissing his muzzle. I click my tongue and Major hesitantly follows me into the transport truck. Once in I securely tie the lead rope to the hoop on the walls of the truck. As I turn and leave the truck, Major decides that he really didn't want to be in the truck alone, and whinnies and rakes his hoof along the floor. I sigh.

"Dad I'll ride back" I inform him, he nods and shuts the ramp then the back of the truck. 

Travel time: 12 hrs 36 minutes.

Arrival time: 8:27 pm

We're here! Finally!! We're in Shiganshina, home to the most Prestigious Riding stables like... Ever. As soon as we pull up at the house I'm already ready to jump out, dump my suitcase on my bed then get back in the truck and then we'll head over to Shingeki Farm.