three

CHAPTER THREE
DEAN AMBROSE HAPPENED

CHAPTER THREEDEAN AMBROSE HAPPENED

ASTRID

I could still feel his hand on my own, on my body. My waist. I hadn't realized his hands were on my waist until I felt the cool air hit my skin after he removed it. I didn't like it. He knew that because I was already shaken up that I wouldn't realize if he did that.

I put my hair up in a pony tail, still feeling his fingers brush across my face. I didn't want to be close to him and i didn't want to touch him. I was fine earlier with Seth, I guess you can say he seemed normal.

Dean was off okay.

And not just in looks, you could tell he was off just by the way he was tonight, the way he pulled me up roughly. He was an aggressor. He was viscious in the ring, way more than necessary.

I didn't like it, tonight they protected me when I didn't need it, I didn't even want it. I connected the dots quickly that I knew Phil and Paul were behind this.

"Astrid!" Renee calls behind me. I stop and turn looking at her. "Moments ago you had a match with Layla which you won but after the match they attacked you and much to my surprise the Shield came to your defense, do you have anything to say about that?" She asks.

"Renee I didn't want the Shield's help if that's what you really want to know, and what I have to say about it. I'd like for the Shield to please not come to my aid, during, before or after a match." I look at the camera.

I walk away sighing. Why does this have to happen. My career just started, I don't want it built off of needing guys' help. I want to be strong, independent. Not a needy damsel in distress.

I take out my phone to call Phil but judging by the dial tone he's gonna start avoiding me again. I sigh and leave a voice mail instead. "Phil, honestly I don't care about what you did tonight. I know the Shield being out there was you and that fact that you're not answering means you know I wouldn't approve of it. But I don't care just please don't avoid me again. Please, I need you." I sigh again and hang up.

I lean on the wall with my eyes closed. The cold brick against my back giving me chills all over my body. I should go shower and change. I should be packing my stuff and waiting for raw to end. But being back here in the shadows was oddly calming, I felt like my thoughts could run wild without interruption. Just me, my thoughts and I.

Or so I though. I wasn't the only lerking in the shadows right now.

"Am I gonna get a thank you." I freeze, my body tensing immediately.

I keep my eyes shut, most part of me wishing I was dreaming and who I knew was standing infront me really wasn't. But sadly I wasn't dreaming and pretending he wasn't there isn't gonna do much of anything.

I tore my eyes open looking up at the six foot two man towering over me.

I look tiny next to him and I'm five foot five. I'm not very tall but un not short either, compared to the other divas that is.

"You gonna give me the silent treatment. That's no way to treat someone who just saved your ass out there." He tells me.

"I don't want to speak to you. And I didn't ask for your help." I spoke quickly.

"But as the generous person I am I still helped you. So princess I deserve a thank you." He answers.

"Don't call me princess." I glare slightly. "Besides don't you have anything better to do than pester me for a 'thank you'." I look at him, my tone sounded confident even though I really wasn't. I just hope that would get him away from me so I could leave.

He smirks at this. "So the princess has some fire." He comments.

"But, I'm still getting my thank you." He steps closer to me. All of the deemed 'fire' that i never had sunk more as his movement. I don't want him near me. He steps closer, stop walking towards! I shout in my head. But he can't hear me and he doesn't stop. He doesn't stop until he's directly infront me. Almost as close as we were in the ring, but not chest to chest. Thank God.

"So Astrid, you're gonna be a good little princess and say thank you." He looks down at me. I don't say anything, I just stare at him.

It was almost like those stare downs in TV shows before the two cowboy pull out dueling pistols, both continuously staring into eachothers eyes until one of us caves.

I was doing fine until felt his hands on my waist again. Panic flashes though me and I jolt, pushing against his chest but he pushes me into the wall.

My heard hammered against my rib cage, my body beginning to tremble. I don't know this man, I don't know what he's capable of and I'm terrified of what will happen next if I don't get out of here. My legs too weak to move, my body frozen once more.

"Say it." He growls.

My eyes water with tears forming. "Please, don't hurt me." I choke out.

"Aw. You think I'm gonna hurt you, I'll think about it if you just say thank you." He patronizes.

"T-thank you." My voice shook.

"What was that?" He asks.

I swallow harshly, "thank you."

He looks at me, holding me in place. A tear slides down my cheek. "Please let me go." I cry softly.

He wipes the tear off my cheek quickly making me gasp. He smiles and laughs. I close my eyes preparing for the worst. I felt his hands leave my body and when I open my eyes, he backs away.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" He laughs. "See you around princess."

With that he leaves. I waste no time and bolt down the corridor running into the girls lockeroom. I push open the door entering and slamming it shut. I rush to my things and hastily start packing before sitting on the bench pulling my knees to my chest, hiding my face between them.

"Astrid, what's wrong." Kelly our current Divas Champion asks.

"Dean Ambrose happened."