𝒕𝒘𝒐

∘₊✧───•───✧₊∘
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒
└────────────────────┘

    𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 was the third daughter of King Jaehaerys and Queen Alysanne and their sixth child, twin sister of Princess Alyssa Targaryen, and the younger sister to Princes Aemon and Baelon Targaryen. Older sister of Maegelle, Vaegon, Daella and Saera.

By the time she was six name days old, she was used to the name 'The Princess of Fire' that the commoners have given her. By the time she was eight summers, she first rode a dragon. By the time she was ten summers old, she claimed her own dragon, Grey Ghost - a shy dragon on the Island of Dragonstone. By the time she was eleven, she was the spiting image of her late sister, Daenerys.

"Aenora, save me!"Daella - Aenoras second youngest sister - asked with a smile as she hid behind Aenora.

Daella was considered sweet, kind, and gentle, with a tender heart, like Aenora - who Daella preffered to be with more than she did with any of her siblings. However, she was also a delicate and shy, tongue-tied girl, who was easily frightened and quick to cry. She liked flowers but was afraid of gardens, bees, and cats.

"Come here, my beautiful Princess, I shall protect you."Aenora declared with a laught as Daella hugged her body tightly."Aemon, stop."Aenora warned with a terribly pretty smile as she saw her eldest brother, who she grew to love.

"If Her Grace, the Queen, wishes so." Aemon joked as he hugged Aenora and kissed her silver head. Aemon had eyes as pale as lilac. His hair was a rare color, rare even in Old Valyria; it was pale, and shone like white gold. Aemon was tall and handsome, even as a boy of seven. He was taller than his younger brother Baelon, and stronger. By the time he was fifteen years old, he was six feet and two inches tall.

"Big brother, don't speak like that." Aenora held no laught at his cruel joke. How could she call herself Queen if that meant her Father and Mother were dead?

"Forgive me, darling sister."The Crown Prince of Dragonstone grabed Daella from behind of Aenora and brought her into his embrace."And you, my little kitten, what are you doing behind my bethroded?"He adressed the shy Princess as he threw her in the air, succeding in catching her.

Daella, who had always been shy around boys, blushed and hid her face into the crook of Aemons face as he hugged her and made her comfortable. Daella wrapped her legs around Aemons waist and smiled at Aenora as Aemon turned around for her to talk to Aenora.

The third daughter of Queen Alysanne was always the favorite of Daella. Daella worshiped her mother, Queen Alysanne, and liked her sister, Maegelle. She was terrified of her other sister, Princess Alyssa and frightened of her brother, Prince Vaegon.

"Aenora, are you going to eat supper with me?"Daella asked in a shy tone as Aemon carried her back into the Keep, Aenora trailing behind them.

Aenora looked like she thought of it, when in reality she was eager to go. "Only if Maegelle could join us."

"Of course!"The Princess grinned in joy as Aemon and Aenora laughted at her reaction. Daella blushed in embaressment.

"Are you embaressed, Dae?"Aenora asked in a soft voice she used only on her siblings and parents. The young girl nodded her head and covevered herself into Aemons chest."Why are you embaressed?"

"You are laughting at me."The Princess mumbled with a couple of quiet sharp breaths following.

Aemon, alarmed and aware, turned around and looked at Aenora."Her breaths are sharp and quiet, darling." He whispered into Aenoras ear.

"Daella, sweetheart, don't cry."Aenora smiled and caressed Daellas legs.

"Sorry."The shy Princess felt sorry for crying and disturbing Aenora and Aemon."Could he put me down?"She asked Aenora, who nodded.

"Aemon, put her down."Aenora said in a stern voice and Aemon felt like his Mother was telling him what to do, not his ten summers old sister. Never the less, he put Daella down and Aenora explained to her sister how they were not laughting at her but rather how she reachted.

◤━━━━━━━━•.°.*.°.•━━━━━━━━◥

── 𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 Daella that evening and went to eat supper with her, but not before going into Maegelles chambers and getting her ready for the exlusive supper they were about to have in the chambers of their little sister.

Princess Maegelle was gentle, quiet, studious, and exceedingly bright, and was said to read from the Seven Pointed Star very night before sleep, and was eager to take the vows. As a child, Maegelle attached herself to her elder sister, Princess Alyssa much as Alyssa herself had done to Prince Baelon she was younger. Alyssa did the best she could to evade Maegelle, bristling at "the baby" at her skirts. Later, she was the guiding star of Daella - alongside Aenora.

Knocking on the wooden door four times, Maegelle and Aenora waited for Daella to open them. Their waiting was soon put to end by the Queen herself.

"Mother!"Aenora said in gladness to see her Mother."It seems like we are not the only ones to feast tonight, no?" She whispered to Maegelle, who was only eight summers, but talked like she was six and sixty.

"Yes, sister."The short answer came from Maegelle, telling Alysanne and Aenora that Maegelle was not in the happiest of her moods.

"I was informed that my little dragon was having supper with her sisters and I couldn't help but come." Alysanne let them into the chambers and they sat at the table on Daellas balcony.

"But where has Daella gone?"Aenora asked her Mother as they drank their tea.

"She has gone to get prepared." Alysanne smiled at the imagination of her little dragon trying to choose a dress to wear for the supper. Daella was so happy that her sisters were going to spend time with her that she even asked her Mother to buy her a new dress.

A half to a hour has passed and Daella finaly graced her Mother and sisters with her presence. Daella looked as bright and beautiful as ever, she might have been only six summers old but she was surely a beauty. Her hair was made in a tight bun made of the top of her hair and the rest was pulled down, it was the style that Daella loved the most. And her dress was the perfect blue color, it reached to her knees and made her legs stand out. If they exited the chambers, Daella would be sharply ounished by the King. The dress held a lot of jewels on and as she walked to the balcony, the jewerly shined in the sun.

"You look as radiant as ever, Dae." Aenora complimented the shy Princess with a smile as shs brought Daella in a warm embrace.

"Thank you, Aena."Daella blushed and left Aenoras arms to sit in her Mothers lap."Shall we begin?"