😈 The Office: (König x F reader)

I type on my computer, writing in numbers and calculations into a column, I take out my phone and open a new text from König,

"Hi darling are you coming home? I have a surprise for you"

"I'm so sorry I have to stay back late tonight so no surprises 😉"

"Ok"

Aw shit I've annoyed him now, I didn't even say anything bad...did I?

"I'm sorry baby I promise to make it up to you"

He doesn't answer me after that. I sigh loudly and get back to work.

"Hey y/n is it ok if you stay back again tomorrow?"

Fuck sake boss

"Yea sure ok"

"Thank you, your amazing" she smiles,

She walks out the door of my office and I see her drive off through the window. Why am I always one of the people asked to stay back, right now it's only me and 3 other people left here. I print some files and walk to the printer room to get them, I take them to my bosses office and leave them on her desk for tomorrow. I close the door and I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind,

"Hi König" I say while letting my head rest back on his chest

"Hi Y/n" I can hear the smirk in his voice as he speaks

I turn around to face him, his arms still wrapped around me,

"I wish I could come home" I say into his chest

"I wish you could too" he says "I still want to show you my surprise"

"It depends on what is it" I say looking up at him smiling

He pulls me into a room, my bosses office. He lifts my chin up with a finger, examining my face.

"You're so pretty"

"You're so handsome" I look up at him through my eyelashes.

He pulls up the bottom of his sniper hood and kisses me gently, his soft lips press into mine. His hands rest on my waist. I lean into his kiss making it more passionate.

He suddenly lifts me up under my arms and sits me on the desk, I spread my legs as he stands in between them, I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling myself up to his face and looking into his light blue eyes. They're full of pure lust as he leans in, pushing his bulge against my crotch driving me crazy. I let out a small moan into his mouth as his hands glide under my thighs, brushing against my sensitive covered clit.

"Shush now, we don't want anyone to hear us" he whispers into my ear

I nod silently as he presses his thumbs into my thighs as we make out.

He peppers kisses along my jawline and then trails down to my neck, and now to the collar of my work suit. He slides my coat off my shoulders and he starts untying the buttons on my white shirt down to where my bra is. It's rouge red with a pretty lace pattern over the top of it. The panties are matching too but he hasn't seen them...yet.

"Especially for me?" He smirks, kissing me as he reaches around to untie it.

He takes one of my nipples and places it into his mouth, swirling his tongue and making me arch my back slightly.

"You like that baby?" He smiles up at me as he licks the tip of it

"Yes" I say as my eyes roll back into my head "yes I do"