You Can Stay At My Place

"You can stay at my place Angel." Crowley glanced over to Aziraphale sitting on the bench, "I don't think my side would like that." Aziraphale said with a hint of nervousness in his tone "Angel we don't have a side anymore, this is our side." the bus pulled up and they both got up getting and sat next to each other, Crowley purposefully sat down in the hallway seat making Aziraphale sit in the window seat so he couldn't get up when they passed the bookshop. Once they passed it and arrived down the street from Crowley's place he took Aziraphale by the hand and pulled him towards the house. 

Aziraphale followed out of breath "You walk fast, what's the rush?" he stood next to Crowley as he looked for his keys in his jacket pockets "Aziraphale I'm tired, I want to get inside ASAP." he unlocked the door and opened it pulling Aziraphale inside "What a beautiful home you have here Crowley!" Aziraphale chirped looking around at the plants and making his way over to Crowley's desk. 

"Thank you Angel." he stretched and took off his jacket gesturing for Aziraphale to do the same so he could hang them up. Aziraphale slowly took it off handing it over to him looking around the room, he walked past the bedroom and took a few steps back taking another look. There were handcuffs attached to the bed frame. A light pink showed on his cheeks as he walked past pretending he didn't see anything, Crowley followed after him once he finished putting the jackets in the front door room closet. "Aziraphale." his voice broke the Angel's wandering and he turned to look at Crowley standing next to the bedroom he just walked past "In here Angel." he opened the door and walked inside. 

Aziraphale took a breath and walked inside, a very clean minimalist room, with grey walls, a massive king's bed, bookshelves, and a bathroom off to the side. The one thing Aziraphale wasn't expecting was where the handcuffs once were are now empty, Did Crowley know he saw them? Other than that the room looked very cozy and simple. The light slowly dimmed down when Crowley used a dial on the wall "Take a seat, the bed's big enough for both of us Angel, however the right sides mine." he was making Aziraphale lay right under where the handcuffs once were attached, what was Crowley trying to do? was he just trying to embarrass Aziraphale?

Aziraphale hesitated but sat down putting his bag next to the bed and laid down, Crowley walked to the bathroom and started to get undressed for bed "How much do you take off?" Aziraphale said shocked slightly glancing at him in the washroom. "More than you think I do." Crowley laughed softly walking out in a robe "What's the matter, Angel? do you not sleep naked?" Crowley walked over to the right side of the bed sitting down setting his alarm "You're fully naked?" Aziraphale asked still staring at him "Will you keep the robe on?" 

"No Aziraphale I leave it on the floor for me in the morning, get undressed so we can head to sleep." Crowley laid down leaving his sunglasses on the nightstand. "O-okay." Aziraphale took off his tie, then unbuttoned his shirt took it off and folded it neatly leaving it next to the bed on the floor.  "Do you have an extra robe I could borrow?" he asked embarrassed "Yes Angel, in the washroom," Crowley answered sleepily, or what sounded sleepy though he sounded fully awake. Aziraphale walked to the bathroom and got fully undressed down to his underwear leaving those on as he threw on the robe and lay in bed seeing Crowley's robe on the floor, he lay down blushing heavily. They lay facing away from each other and soon enough Aziraphale felt Crowley's body shift towards Aziraphale's, his whole body melted into the bed not knowing if Crowley was really asleep or not.

"C-Crowley?" he whispered waiting for a reply. 

"I-I may have seen something..and it would ease my mind if you told me that what I saw wasn't really there." he again waited for a reply...

"The Handcuffs Angel." Crowley answered fully awake "The ones sitting above you?" 

Aziraphale turned onto his back seeing them hanging there "How did you-" 

Crowley cut Aziraphale off by kissing him "Now Aziraphale you should already know what these are for~" he raised one of Aziraphale's arms in the air and snapped one onto his wrist "Crowley what do you think you're doing." Aziraphale squirmed pulling his arm away from the bed frame trying to get out of them. 

Crowley grabbed Aziraphale's other arm fighting his resistance and snapped it inside the other cuff "Relax Angel." he opened up Aziraphale's robe and looked him up and down "I don't understand why you're embarrassed, your body is beautiful~" he moved down kissing his chest then stomach getting down to his boxers slowly slipping them off moving them off to the side. 

"Crowley!" Aziraphale whined in embarrassment getting hard almost immediately. Crowley smiled and slowly went down on him bobbing his head and listening to Aziraphale's soft groaning. 

Aziraphale couldn't hold it back and without warning finished into Crowley's throat, he pulled out and licked his lips, "See Angel, you love it~" he moved over to him and kissed him "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this~" he tilted his head up looking deep into his eyes.

Crowley sat on top of Aziraphale then sat up stroking Aziraphale getting ready to slide down onto him, he reached into a drawer pulled out lube poured some onto his hand then stroked Aziraphale once more "I'm gonna show you what real heaven feels like~" he slowly slid down onto him and they groaned in unison. Crowley started to ride him while holding onto the bedframe for support "Fuck Angel I didn't think you'd be this huge~" he took a deep breath picking up the speed.

The angel underneath him didn't care if this was sinning or not, it was undeniable the amount of love they had for each other. They never said it but the tension was always there and ever since Crowley had talked to him.

Crowley's breath hitched and he finished onto the both of them bouncing faster "Come on Angel fill me up~" he kissed him, "C-Crowley~" Aziraphale moaned and finished inside Crowley.

Crowley slowly pulled off and went between his legs lubing himself up pushing his tip inside his entrance "You like that Angel?~" he whispered seductively into his ear, "Y-yes Crowley keep going, Please~" Aziraphale begged.

Crowley did what he was told and pushed in all the way thrusting quickly after pouring more lube onto himself. By now they were both moaning messes, the only thing that could be heard throughout the whole house was the bed squeaking and Aziraphale's screams of pleasure

"Crowley Right there just like that!~" Aziraphale's eyes rolled back and closed tightly as Crowley pounded into him "I'm so close Aziraphale~" he tilted his head back.

Aziraphale had came multiple times and was getting overestimated "Just one more love~" Crowley kissed Aziraphale passionately

Crowley thrusted hard and deep inside him filling him up, Aziraphale felt so warm and out of breath.

Crowley pulled out and laid next to him taking off Aziraphale's cuffs "Good boy~"
That sparked something, Aziraphale had never thought that would make him hot in the cheeks "G-Good..Boy?"

"Just take the compliment Angel~ we can discuss all the details tomorrow." Crowley laughed softly and kissed him pulling him into a cuddle.

(Let me know if this needs a part two! But I really enjoyed making this chapter and I hope you guys enjoyed it as well<3)