119

Fear.

There weren't a lot of things Elena really feared. But most of her fears, included losing those dear to her, Hitoshi, Katsuki, or her dad. But then again, losing any of those near to her, was what she most feared.

Another fear she had?

Junichiro Yuuji. The man who had showed Elena the true face of fear, yet cowardness. Junichiro Yuuji was a coward, to say the least.

Taking advantage of a little girl, at the mere age of 4 and beating her, to the point where a mere move of a hand, was something she feared. Even to this day, even if she overcame a part of her fear of Junichiro, she was still afraid. She knew that if he used her quirk on her, flashes of the past would erupt in her mind, and probably break her. So she knew, she trained to become as strong as she could, to suppress these flashbacks from happening.

She trained so she could withstand the pain of his quirk, but she was still afraid. She didn't know if she could do it, if she could really defeat him. Her father, he wouldn't be there to cancel out his quirk either, so she was almost at a great loss just by that. But, in the end Elena knew her main priority was to take out Shigaraki, and Junichiro. Those, were her targets.

And anyone who dare get in her way, will suffer the consequences.
_______________

Elena stood in front of the crowd, the class with her. "We'd like to thank you all for everything!" Iida said as he and Izuku bowed to the people.

"Midoriya, you're really leaving the school again?" Kota asked, approaching the heroes. "Yes. You've given me more than enough downtime to clean myself up." Izuku said, smiling at Kota. "You folks safety is the goal we're shooting for. So all we're asking is that ya'll are in the right frame of mind if and when it's time to go, then go with the evacuation system." Sniper said, standing to the side.

Elena watched Katsuki approach his mother and father off in a distance. She chuckled upon seeing Mitsuki smacking his back. She walked up to them. "Elena!" Mitsuki said, smiling suddenly as she approached Elena. "Hi." Elena said, chuckling as she hugged the woman. "Take care of Katsuki, will you?" Mitsuki asked, holding Elena's shoulders as she smile at her.

"Yes, of course." Elena said, smiling as Masaru came up to Elena, giving her a soft pat on the shoulder. "When all of this is done with, make sure you come to us and have a dinner with us again, a proper one." Masaru said, smiling gently at her. "Yea-" She began, only to be interrupted by Mitsuki. "Katsuki! Make sure you protect her, you too!" Mitsuki yelled, pointing at Katsuki.

"Yes you old hag! I always do that!" Katsuki yelled back at her. Elena laughed at the scene, only to be startled upon being hugged around her legs. She looked down, only to see Eri. "Eri!" Elena said, smiling brightly as she crouched down and picked her up.

"Will you and doggie be okay?" Eri asked, looking at Elena. "Yeah! We'll be just fine!" Elena said, ruffling her hair. "Okay..." Eri said, only for her to be picked out of Elena's arms, and into Katsuki's. "Oi! Brat, don't underestimate us. We'll beat the crap out of the villains!" Katsuki said, smirking at Eri as Elena held her back.

"Yes! Beat them up! Pow, pow!" Eri said, throwing punches in the air as everyone laughed at her cute gesture. But Elena couldn't help but start thinking of the worst.

'Will we really be okay?'

__________________

Thirty kilometers from U.A the class was gifted a facility, one in the makeshift of the Heights Alliance. Where they would live for awhile. Elena had a box of her stuff with her as Katsuki stood beside her. "Maybe the last place we'll ever lay our heads? Let's hope not." Sero commented, making Elena irk.