bonus: thank you, trivia, and what's next

Title: CrackerboxAuthor: Alex Zachary LaiType: NovelGenre: Teen Fiction / RomanceDate Started: April 1, 2022Date Finished: December 30, 2022Number of Chapters: 26Word Count: 91, 175

Title: Crackerbox
Author: Alex Zachary Lai
Type: Novel
Genre: Teen Fiction / Romance
Date Started: April 1, 2022
Date Finished: December 30, 2022
Number of Chapters: 26
Word Count: 91, 175

Hi, hello, hey, bonjour, hola, hallo, 你好, selamat sejahtera, ciao, こんにちは, 안녕하세요, etc etc. Welcome to the end of the trainwreck that was Crackerbox, in which we once again question how I can manage to write nearly 100k words without knowing what the heck I'm doing at all.

*awkward silence*

*yeets self into room*

GOOD MORNING HORNY PPL I APOLOGISE FOR THE LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP MURDER YET AGAIN (why does this keep happening T_T)

anygays

me throughout the entire book be like:

So. We've reached the end of Crackerbox. Like. The end end. The end end end. The end of the end. The end of the end of the end. The---I'll shut up now. I actually finished it. Like, holy schist, I actually finished it.. I wanted to give up so many times BUT I ACTUALLY FINISHED IT.

Anygays, I would like to give a HUUUUGE THANK YOU to all the readers who have supported Crackerbox along the way. To the people spamming my comment section, thank you. (I love comment spam.) To the people who always give me feedback on how to improve and point out any errors, thank you. To the people who say hi every now and then, thank you. To the ones who blow up my notifs with votes, thank you. To the silent readers, thank you. To the people who clicked on this book, read a chapter, and then dropped out because "ew gay" even though it's very explicitly mentioned that this book is gay...thanks for the extra read, I guess???

Bottom line is, thank you so much for sticking with me through this entire trainwreck. I couldn't have done it without all of your love and support, and for that, I'm really grateful. Thank you so much. Thank you for going on this journey with me, even though it was unnecessarily long and unnecessarily dramatic. Thank you.