6

One question I never quite asked myself that day was why Colby was suddenly agreeing with me?

It was odd, yes but I knew Colby was seemingly the first person to believe me. Throughout the next few days I set up cameras around the house, and no... not high quality cameras. I used some of my old phones that I found in the attic space and I also found some of Colby's and possibly Sam's- but don't tell them that. But anyways- I found an app called 'Alfred cam' which turns any phone into a security camera and so I did that with multiple of my old phones before placing them around the house so it would catch anything and everything from every angle possible.

I made my way out of my shared room with Colby and towards where Corey's room was. "Seriously man you don't believe her do you? She's out of her mind" Corey's voice was heard, my brows furrowing as I got closer and closer to the door. "What? Of course not. I just wanted to get her off my back so she wouldn't freak out even more and hurt herself more" Colby explained and a pained expression formed on my face. Oh.

I shook my head, unbelievable. I'll teach these sons of bitches. They'll learn to realise I'm not fooling them.

~

"So you still want to set up the cameras?" Colby questioned as he and I sat at the counter eating some leftovers. I looked at him, giving him a rather dry look before shaking my head "nope." I said and he furrowed his brows "why not?" He asked and I let out a slight laugh "because no one in this damned house takes me seriously so I'm sorting this shit out myself. I don't need your help. I don't need Corey's help. I don't need ANYONES help. So just leave me the hell alone to deal with my own business" I said coldly, snappily too but could you blame me? How would you feel if you were being constantly judged. Yeah you wouldn't like it.

"Oh..." Colby whispered shocked and I chucked "yeah, oh."

Was I being too cruel? Possibly. But I couldn't be dealing with his lies anymore. If he didn't believe me I don't want him to straight up lie to my face. I want him to be honest with me. I exhaled softly the silence between us growing more awkward by the second as I shoved the food into my mouth, soon enough my eyes flicking up towards him to make sure he hadn't left

"All I'm saying is please don't lie straight to my face." I said looking down to eat some more but froze in place recognising the shifting in his body movements. The slight blue glare shining off his skin. "Oh how you hurt me... now you're hurting him too. How cruel" his voice spat out and I stood up quickly attempting to get the hell away from him but before I could he had grabbed my arm pulling me close "you aren't going anywhere. Nowhere. You're here to stay." He said calmly and coldly and I looked into his eyes, his black eyes filled with nothing but darkness. He had no soul... no heart... no nothing.

"You made me so angry... why do you like to hurt me? Why..." he asked softly and gently almost forcing me to feel bad for him... but this wasn't my Colby. This was a demon that was tearing my relationship with my boyfriend and friends apart. "Because you aren't real. You're a monster" I spat out his hand in a freakishly scary movement moving up to rest against his heart in almost an offended manner "how dare you accuse me of something as atrocious as that." He spat out his brows furrowing as he glared into my eyes.

"You're horrible-" I started but was cut off "horrible? I treat you with nothing but respect. I look after you. HE does not love you. I love you. Why cant you under stand that?" He spat out, his words cruel, his face twisting and turning as if he held cinnamon in his mouth. As if he were disgusted. By me.

I shook my head. I couldn't deal with this demonic bullshit anymore "Colby... this isn't you... please stop." I whispered eyes involuntarily tearing up, fear increasing with every second he got closer and closer his hot breath fanned against my face

"Colby... please. I know you're in there!" I begged once more into which he chuckled coldly "I love it when you beg." He said simply, cruelly...

"This isn't you." I said once more into which his eyes locked with mine once again his fingers lacing into my hair as he gripped onto my hair his fingers curling around each individual strand of my hair as he yanked my head up forcing me to stand

"That's where you're wrong... yes. Yes this is me."

Whimpers of agony left my lips as I grasped onto his wrist, I tried to relieve some of the pain by making him loosen his grip but he wouldn't let go. "You're a demon! Get the fuck out of here!" I demanded as a demonic bone chilling laugh gurgled out of his mouth "I'm no demon sweetheart..." his lips slowly lingered just below my ear "I'm your worst nightmare-"

"Colby? What the hell are you doing?!" Came Corey's concerned voice, and before demon Colby could say or do anything else he seemingly disappeared real kind Colby collapsing to the ground seemingly knocked unconscious as Corey stared at me absolutely terrified and I let out a shaky breath "do you believe me now?"

Short time skip

"No no no Sam you aren't listening! Colby was literally attacking Amber! Gripping onto her hair whispering into her ear!" Corey yelled as Sam looked at him and I confused "kinky shit?" He suggested, as Corey let out an exasperated sigh. Colby laid on one of the loveseats, an ice pack on his bruised eye. I must've hit him pretty hard whenever demon Colby tried to hurt me.

As everyone bickered back and forth I watched them all carefully before closing my eyes "shush!" I exclaimed as everyone fell silent as they all looked at me "I have proof." I said calmly before standing up, grabbing my phone as I brought Alfred cam up onto my phone as everyone gathered around me Colby remaining on the loveseat and as I played the videos a whole different aura filled the room.

Terror

Fear

Anxiety

Disbelief.

It was terrifying most definitely. "Why's he glitching like that? What the fuck" Sam said as Katrina let out a terrified squeal and I shook my head "it's a demon... I swear to god. Its a demon who's attached itself to Colby." Silence remained in the room and I slowly moved to Colby as I sat down beside him, showing him the video, his lips parting as his jaw dropped in shock horror.

"What the fuck." He whispered and I looked at him "that wasn't me! I don't remember doing that! I promise." He practically cried out and I lightly cupped his cheek "it's okay. I know... don't worry." I whispered.

"What the hell are we going to do?" Jake asked running his hands through his hair as everyone began panicking, Colby slowly removing the ice from his eye "I know exactly what we're going to do." He said and everyone slowly looked at him including myself

"We're getting a priest."