chapter two

10:30 am

    It's the next day. After getting ready than talking to my agent , Eric. I'm quite hungry so I'm going to a see my sister look at work stuff.

    " Hey " I said to my sister, Selena. Her responding with a hi. I grab a bowl and put some cereal and milk than sit down the across from her.

    "You feel okay?" I said she nod. " Im just look at stuff and going to do cooking episode today. Hey do want to be guest, guest star for it? " she said. I chuckled

     " I would but I promised Jenna I would go to see her on set today and got to the meeting with Eric. "  I said. She nodded and continue doing her work.

Finished eating and putting the bowl away

12:06 pm

Their filming in a random park I started walking towards to Jenna to scare her but I hear " Camilla?" Right front of her is Melissa one of Jenna's costar. Jenna turn around to see me start to smile than give me hug

" Aw you try to scare how cute" she said to look at me. I rolled my eyes " I almost had until someone" me look at Melissa than continue " said my name " I said Melissa smile and sorry than both hugged. Other came introduction themselves. 

  Than I see a boy looking at me, he was the last one to introduction himself " um I'm jack" he said looking at me. I nod and someone start talking again.

 After awhile i was running late, so i said bye to everyone, including jack because that good manners.

Jack POV  

    She was pretty... I don't know her but familiar . She Jenna friends right soo... I go to Jenna.

"Hey Jenna" i said. She turn around "Yeah ?" 

 "So I'm just wondering about your friend?" i said trying not too obvious. "What about her " she said. "Well, what's her name" 

  "Camilla, Camilla Gomez. She's pretty-" I interrupt and say "Yeah " my eyes widen when i realize what I said. Jenna smile trying not to laugh. 

" She's pretty famous, she does acting." she said. "Cool,cool well thank you for telling me" i said. "You are welcome jack." Putting a thumbs up and leaving her trailer.

That was embarrassing.

____________________________________________
I

n this story Avatar the way of water haven't come out yet.

I've been listening to this non stop 

So they meet kinda... But anyways HAPPY NEW YEARS