chapter seven

After that date there were more , more, and more. 

Now just hang out in Camilla in her house. Music playing in her vinyl. Her humming to the song. Jack stand up put his hand out.

"Come on" he said. Camilla grabs his hand than putting her arm around his neck and his hand side of her waist.

Than start to dance. Jack twirl her and Camilla trying to twirl him which was a fail.

"Well you tried." He said with smile.

When they continue
Than they just look at each other's eyes. swing their body's a little bit.

To Camilla it's something about his eyes. Those dazzling eyes making her heart melt.

For Jack something, a feeling of what he going to do.

Jack slowly lean in and kiss Camilla. She start to kiss back.

The warmth feel they had in their heart and both of them being glad he did that.

Than to get close Jack put his arm around her waist.

They both stopped for a second.

She said " Do want be want to be my boyfriend ? " with smile. Few seconds time frozen a lot bit for both of them.

He start to smile put his hands on her face. Cupping it with his hand to kiss her.

"I will take that as a yes or.." she mumbled.

Than Jack he kiss her again.

___________________________________________

A/N

I feel like it's going fast but I don't know.

I also want to put some drama to be interesting but what do you think?

Yes , than what drama?