Chapter six

Jack open car door for her.

"Ma'lady" he said which made her chuckles.

Than he went the driver seat. While we're going to are date we continue to talk, We got to this 90's looking arcade place.

"Wait before we go .." get pair of sun glass.

"Because your like super famous I want to give you this.." he said putting them on Her.

"So no one can recognized you." he said with a smile. Making Camilla smile more.

"should get some of yourself, someone will recognized kid on bike." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"No one going to recognized me from that. That was years ago." Camilla shrugged.

Minutes later... 

" Hey were you that avengers endgame movie?" Someone ask him. Camilla looking at Jack with "Told you so" look. 

"Yeah" Jack said. 

After that They started to play Space Invaders.

It was Camilla turned and she almost die but not yet. 

"Here let me help." Jack said by putting his hand over her's continued to play the game, acting like they don't feel little spark when they hold hand. 

And than they......

 lost

"Welp we tried." She said still holding his hand. Jack look at her

"Do you want to do other game?" He said she nod.

The both walked still holding hands.

After finish the arcade they deiced to go eat.

Camilla making jokes that almost making Jack choke on his drink. Jack telling stories of when he was filming avatar and that it coming so. Her telling how feel to do stranger thing and other stuff.

After that It about time to leave. 

He drove to her house

"I had a great time." Camilla said look at him

"Me too." He said look at her.

And they just stare into each other eyes, Camilla realize how pretty eyes we're. They broke eye contact. Camilla decide to kiss his on the cheek and said a little bye.