Shizuo move in Part 10

weekend came Shizuo and Izaya with Psyche in his arms and diaper bag over his shoulder they was walking to Shinra and Celty apartment so Shizuo and Izaya can go to Shizuo apartment to pack up so he can move in with Izaya and Psyche when they got to Shinra and Celty apartment walk up the stairs walk over to Shinra and Celty door knock on the door when Shinra walk to the door open they door and said.

Shinra-hey you three how is my favorite Nephew.

Toddler Pysche-am your only Nephew am good Uncle Shinra.

Shinra-oh am sorry you been good for Mama and Daddy.

Toddler Psyche- yes been i been good.

Shizuo-okay Psyche you be good for Uncle Shinra and Aunt Celty okay.

Izaya hand Psyche and diaper bag to Shinra took Psyche and Diaper bag into his arms Shinra said.

Shinra-okay you two go do your Errands Psyche will be fine.

Izaya- okay be good Psyche for uncle Shinra Aunt Celty daddy and i be back to get you when we are done.

Shizuo-come on Izaya we better go bye Psyche.

Izaya-bye Psyche.

Toddler Psyche-bye daddy bye Mama.

Shizuo and Izaya walk back to the stairs, walk down the stairs out on the sidewalk when to get some bix boxs and Tape up some more of Shizuo apartment, Izaya haired moving company move to Izaya, apartment got in the Elevator and Shizuo push the button to his floor when the doors open on the Shizuo floor walk out of the Elevator ,walk down the hall to his Apartment Shizuo got his keys out of his pocket and unlock the door both walk in and Shizuo close the door and Izaya took his shoes off so did Shizuo walk in and ask.

Izaya- Shizuo where do you want to Started Pack up first Shizuo.

Shizuo-we can started here in the living room then the Kitchen work are why to my bedroom.

Izaya-alright then Shizuo.

Shizuo grab some old news papers so did Izaya and Started pick up the picture flamer and wipe them seat them in the boxs grab the lamp seat in the box when they finished up the living room.when to started on thekithen got plated and wipe them in newpapers,pots,pans,skillet and spatula wipe the bowels seat them in the boxs put dishes rags and tea towels seats them in the boxs and put dishes liquid in ziplock zip it up sit it another empty with all clean products in the box when they finished the kitchen when to do bedroom and bathroom so Shizuo walk into the bathroom started to box up the bathroom,towels,wash rag,toilets back in the bedroom open dresser drawer put his sockes and boxers in one box open pants drawer and put his pants with his sockes,boxers when last pair of sockes,boxers and pants was in the box close the drawers, open his shirts drawer, night pants and nigth shirts,drawers put them in the same box with his pants,sockes and boxers when last night pants shirts and night shirts was in the box close and tape it up Izaya walk over to closet and open the door see all Bartender outfit took off the clothes hangers folding them lay them in the box after folding the Bartender outfit lay it the box Izaya grab Shizuo coat fold it lay it in the box Izaya pick up his shoes seat them in another empty box he tape up the one wthen Shizuo bartender outfit and his coat then tape up the box with Shizuo and see that the closet was empty and top of the closet was empty to Shizuo came out of the bathroom with box that say bathroom on it Izaya look at Shizuo and Shizuo look at him and said.

Shizuo-the bathroom clean out waht in here.

Izaya-dresser drawer are empty and your closet empty the only thing I have now is your bed sheets that on your bed and your pillows so that sure be all your stuff packing up.