Izaya is three month pregnant with twins part 17

July when and August came Izaya was now three month pregnant and Psyche first day back at Preschool ,one morning Shizuo was getting Psyche ready for school so Izaya can some sleep since he now three month Pregnat with the twins when Psyche was ready Shizuo got his keys ,wallet and cellphone both waslk out the door close it behind him back in the apartment Izaya woke up to a empty bed Izaya open his eyes and look around and said to him self.

Izaya- i guess Shizuo got ready for work and Took Psyche first day back to Preschool so they could let me sleep in some that was sweet of them to do.

Izaya was still in bed when he felt the acidic taste rasing in his throut put the covers off of him and got out of bed fast ran into the bathroom lyft the ld up on the toilet throwing up last night dinner and said.

Izaya-great my morning sickness has got worse why do you two hate me this much you two not even born yet but i love you two so muc..

Izaya throwing up what was left in his stomach back in the living room Shizuo came back in the apartment from drop off Psyche at Preschool Shizuo close the door behind took off his shoes and Said.

Shizuo-Izaya am home are you up Izaya.

Shizuo walk down the hall to there room when he hear Izaya throwing up in the toilet so Shizuo walk into the master bedroom over to the Master bathroom and ask.

Shizuo- hey you feeling okay Izaya i guess what we have for dinner last night the twins didn't like it huh.

Izaya- no the twins don't like what we have for dinner last night am feeling better now Shizuo did Psyche get to school okay.

Shizuo- yes he did and he was happy to see his friend again to he really miss Trugaru to.

Izaya- he did he hasn't see him much over summer we sure have Trugaru over for a play date with Psyche some time.

Shizuo-yeah i like that how about this weekend.

Izaya- okay i can call his mom later on today speaking of why are you home are suppose to be at Work.

Izaya ask flushed the toilet got off his knees walk out of the master bathroom back in to the bedroom sit on the bed for a min look at Shizuo and ask again.

Izaya- am going ask you again why are you home and not at work.

Shizuo- it my day off today so am home with you today and we go see Shinra soon to see how the twins are doing and soon Izaya.

Izaya- i know i need to call him soon to make appointment with him i can him later to making the appointment with him.

Shizuo- okay now what sure we have for breakfast.

Izaya- no thank you i don't think i can't keep it down it may come back up again.

Izaya put his hand on his stomach Shizuo look at him and said to Izaya.

Shizuo- you really sure eat something that you can keep down come on i go fix us some eggs and Toast for us .

Izaya- okay that sound fine and kind of good to Shizuo.

Shizuo- okay i go fix us are breakfast you get ready when are done get ready breakfast sure be done Izaya.

Izaya- okay i be out when am ready.

Shizuo- sure then i see you in the living room/Kitchen .

Izaya- okay

Shizuo- okay

Shizuo walk out of the Master bedroom down the hall to livingroom/kitchen to fix them breakfast back in the bedroom get out of his legging he wear to bed last night took off his night shirt lay them under his pillow so he could wear again tonight to bed so Izaya got clean legging on and clean shirt walk out of the master bedroom down the hall to the living room/kitchen Shizuo just finished up breakfast seat the table and Izaya down at the table Shizuo seat plate of eggs and toast in front of him and Shizuo grab his plate and seat on the other side of the table and both started to eat there breakfast Izaya ate couple of bite of his eggs and toast Shizuo ask Izaya