45

Tae got a call from unknown number

' Um Hello '

Mr Kim

Yes , who is this

It's me , Lisa

Oh Lisa
Why you called anything serious

No are you free

Why

I wan to talk Something

By phone or meeting

Phone is enough

Hm ok
Go on

My brother graduated , he asked me to find a good course to him , but I don't know can you help me

Ask him to study whats his likes

Actually that's the thing ,
he don't have any likes , interests.

Okie let me think

.
.
.
They were talking and Tae saw koo comming inside with a bag.

' Just a sec ' He tell on phone ' Where did you go , What's that ' Tae asked koo. Koo look at him and ignored and go to washroom.

' Ishh this brat ' Tae annoyingly said

Mr Kim you okay

Yes yes... You can continue.

__.
.
.
Koo was on washroom , he keep looking at watch , When it's passed three minutes , he peeked the pregnancy test . Two lines .. He guessed it  koo smiled and take it his hands. Tears were filling his eyes. He still remember the doc said there is only half percent koo can get pregnant.. But that half wins But he have to be more careful than ever , he can't lose his baby again.

He wiped his eyes and washed hands. It's been around one week since he started to feel tired , much hungry , late-night cravings , lazy and especially snapping at with everyone he talks. He told to eomma about it and Jinne said to take a PT.

He was sure but not so sure... He went with yoongi out , but didn't say anything. He just bought and now it's positive.

He placed his hands on tummy ' I won't lose you again , Trust mommy ' he take the test and walked outside with a big smile

' It's okay Lisa , photography is also good choice ' Tae chuckled.

Suddenly koo's smile drops when he heard that name. He don't know why....he can't control his emotions.

' YAH Taehyungah ' Koo called maybe in little raised voice.

Tae look at koo and raised his eyebrows asking like ' What happened '. Koo feels like he want Lisa to know about Tae is with him.

Koo throw his PT to Tae who catched it correctly. He look at it but didn't understand. ' What is this ' Tae asked ' what Mr Kim '   lisa asked she thought tae was talking with her ' Sorry , I said it here ' Tae sighed.

' How come you're a teacher , when you don't even know how does a Pregnancy Test look like ' Koo rolled his eyes.

' Why do you have a Pregnancy Test , is this Beomi's  Tae asked confidentially coz he knows nothing happened between him and koo in this two months..

' What beomi...this bitch AM PREGNANT , WHAT SHOULD I DO ' koo lost his patient.

' Wha-what...HoW ' Tae was shocked. He didn't expect this

' Excuse me.... What you mean by How , You don't remember how I get pregnant ....or Wait wait are you doubting my Loyalty ' Koo asked inna disbelief voice..

' What baby no.. ' Tae saw he was still on call he end the call without say nothing and wall towards koo.

' Wahh....I didn't know my husband doubts me ' Koo throw a vase at tae avoid the throw by just miss.

' Baby let me say '

' No... You don't want to say anything I understand , I don't need your help to look after my baby , I know how to look my one ' koo's eyes were brimming with fat tears.

' what's going on here ' Jimini shows to room , he heard the vase clashing sound.

' Jiminihyung , your brother doubts my Loyalty ' Koo went to hugg jimin and cried on his neck.

' what.... You Motherfucker hyung, what did you do to my baby kookie ' Jimin yelled at Tae. Jinne also come to room he saw crying kookie on jimin and Taehyung with wide eyes.

' What happened Tae ' Jinne asked.

' I'll tell eomma , your son said am not loyal to him , he doubt me , he doubts my baby is his own. When I told I'm pregnant he asked How and whose baby is that ' Koo chocked on his cries.

' What I didn't say like that ' Tae was beyond the shock , his wife is acting like he's inna megaserial.

' You're pregnant ' Jimin smiled and cupped his face and wipe his tears. Koo shyly nodes. ' oh my fucking god...shit Congrats baby ' he hugged and kiss koo's head.

Jinne was so happy but yet he don't want to be grand parents In his mind he's still a teenager. . Jinne hugged koo and make him sit on bed. ' Don't cry baby , it's not good for baby and your husband , don't mind him he's just on shock. Do you want me to call your parents ....' Koo nodes ' okay  you must be tried sleep well , evening let's go to hospital ' Jinne kissed koo's head..

' Tae come with me ' jinne eyed him and went outside.

' Mom he's acting... I didn't-'shhhh ' Tae was cut by jinn.

' I don't care , maybe he want your attention , don't make him sad , give whatever he asked you , treat him good , dont let the past repeat....It's your responsibility... I know you can do it ' Jinne pecked tae's head.

Tae sighed and went inside , he saw jimin was talking with koo

' shorty...mom calling you ' Tae drag jimin and locked his door.

He sat near koo

' baby I didn't mean to say like that , I was surprised... And shocked. I didn't expect this ' Tae softly said.

' so you don't want this , are you not happy '  Koo look at Tae's eyes.

' Am so-so happy bub, more excited to be appa , but am scared.... If anything happens to you again ,  I can't afford it ' Tae's eyes get wet. Koo understand what tae mean by that he wiped Tae's eyes. ' And I don't want to lose my baby again hyung ' Koo cried on Tae's shoulder.

' our baby '

' Huh...'

' I said it's our baby , everything is going to alright. I'll Take care of you and our lil  till my last breath' tae kissed his cheek.

' And we've to take care carefully our lil till he's born ' koo hugged and kissed tae's jaw. Both of them stayed like that. Tae leans down and captured his lips.... A kiss with full of emotions and happiness. Tae's hand carefully touched his tummy.

__ __

🏃