1. The First Ray Of Sun

The Entire Universe conspired to help you meet me..

🍁|•||•|🍁

26 July, 2023.

A grey-black gear bicycle with a maintained speed was moving in the eerily quite streets of Delhi in dawn. A young woman was riding it, claded in light grey track suit and sapphire blue tank top was visible inside it as the track top was almost unzipped. Her head was covered with a black helmet.

As The sun was about to rise, the chirping of birds has been started which means that the dawn was over. Her smart watch ringed, flashing 'Sweety 💛' across the screen as the caller's name. Her eyes travelled to the watch in her left hand's wrist and then focused back on the road ahead. Soon the call ended as the ring was completed.

It again started ringing so she tapped the answer button with her other hand's finger.

"Haseena!...matlab tu thaan ke bhaithi hai ki meri baat nhi manegi na? Chal chod, ye bata Kitna waqt lagega?" A sweet voice came from the watch which seemed to be of an elderly woman.

"Sweety bas thoda waqt.." said Haseena, the one who was riding that bicycle, in her joyous yet energetic voice which carried a pinch of worry.

Her...

Haseena speeded her bicycle as the elderly's warning came from the watch "Or kitni baar kaha hai mere calls pehli ring me utha liya kar, ye sacchi wali last warning hai warna dekh liyo tu

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Haseena speeded her bicycle as the elderly's warning came from the watch "Or kitni baar kaha hai mere calls pehli ring me utha liya kar, ye sacchi wali last warning hai warna dekh liyo tu.."

"Haan, haan theek hai.." she declined the call hastily and sighed in relief.

Her eyes drifted back to the road and instantly went wide as she saw lots of water.. no, actually muddy water on the road ahead, just few metres away. She gripped the handles tightly before she hurriedly pulled the brakes and the bicycle stopped after taking 180 turn but the back tire already crawled on the road and then in that muddy water resulting in sweeping the mud all over the surrounding area.

Haseena slowly opened her eyes which she shut tightly in fear. As she looked around her facial features changed. Instead of the surrounding area, the muddy water had sweeped over a man's clothes. His back was facing her as he might have turned to save his front from getting muddy, she thought. But unfortunately, His white windbreaker was all printed with mud from back whilst few mud drops were on his black jogger.

Her eyes widened in shock and fear as she got down the bicycle and tugged the stand. She slowly walked towards the man. He too soon overcome the shock and slowly turned around. The blue & dark sky was now printed in rosy hue as the golden fingers of the sun started spreading across the scene. The only sound that could be heard was the joyfull melody of bird's chirping. The warm and radiant rays of Sun fell on them as they finally looked at each other. The Sun was slowly getting up in the sky but it had aready spreaded it's delight across the city.