3. Troubled Anubhav

There are no secrets, that time does not reveal..

🍁|•| ❤ |•|🍁

8:00 A.M.

"Ninth B!" He said as he nodded towards the name plate hanging outside a particular classroom which read IX B.

She looked in the direction and smiled.

"Thankyou.." She said turning towards him with a sweet smile.

He just smiled and nodded in response before walking past her towards another class, next to the one they were standing in front of. She looked at her left wrist and rubbed it softly with her right palm, she could still feel a strange sensation around her left wrist. She then looked in his direction and kept looking until he went inside 'IX A' class.

She shook her head and took out the same smart watch from her bag, wearing it in her left hand. She inhaled a deep breathe and went inside the classroom.

🍁 ~ • ~ ✿ ~ • ~ 🍁

Afternoon.

"Just few more minutes.. or fir lungi main apna badla" Santosh said in hoarse voice but her eyes reflected mischief and excitement in them.

"Correction! Hamaaaara.." said Khanak, shaking her head as she stretched the last word and took another bite from her Apple.

"Haan-haan!" Santosh replied in normal voice while rolling her eyes. (🙄)

"Dude!..I think.. we should... drop this plan" hesitantly spoke, Arayka.

"Tu rehen de..fattu kahin ki" Khanak chided.

"Hey!! Don't underestimate me, haan!" Arayka warned, or we can say rather whined, pointing her index finger towards Khanak. (😖)

"Huh!!"

"Huh!!!"

"Inhe chod, tu meri sun!" Came a voice from Santosh's mobile phone.

"Main teri hi toh sunti hoon na... Meri Sweety, meri Sugarcane, meri Chashni, meri Rasmalai, meri pyari Mithai.." Santosh said in honey dripping voice, looking at her phone screen.

She was having a video call with her bestest buddies, Ekaja and Mithai [Jii Haan Shakshiyat].

Meet them...