2. The drama at School

Meeting you again was not a coincidence, it was a sign from the Universe..

🍁|| ❤ |•|🍁

A/N:- Square Brackets contain Author's pov and emojis in round bracket are to decipher character's emotion.

Same day, 7:18 A.M.

Haseena parked her golden-black Yamaha Fascino 125 scooter beside other bikes and scooters, in the Parking Area of Delhi Public School.

A/N:- There's a minor change in the description of the story so please check it once. I also added disclaimer so that I won't have to mention the same thing again n again.

"Waise toh isse bhi difficult work experience hai hame lekin fir bhi, Koi gadbad na ho.. akhir first day hai hamara... or first day se toh hamare alag hi tallukaat hain" she mumbled to herself as she walked towards the main gate of school which further lead to school campus.

After she walked a few steps ahead from the main gate, her legs automatically stopped looking at the scene infront of her.

Two boys, who seems to be in senior secondary, were indulged in some kind of argument. The campus was bustling with various noises. The look on their face showed their anger and rage. And to add to the problem were the tens of students standing beside each of them as their gang and hundreds of students standing in the campus gossiping and looking at the two curiously as if watching a drama. And that was not it, Hundreds of students were watching the drama being unfold from the corridor of the school building from each of the floors.

"Wow! hamara bad luck fir shuru ho gya.... ab kya karein?" She cursed her luck and questioned herself in a low voice.

She was confused now of what should she do. She can't just simply walk away when there's an intense scene going on, that's not what good teachers do..right? Well she can't either stop them and solve the matter because no one here knows who she's and neither does she know anyone here, so there's no possibility of them listening to her. Alright, she's screwed up.

The next moment both the boys were holding each other's collar fuming in anger. But after a fraction of seconds the whole campus fell silent, eerily silent... because someone coughed from behind Haseena. Simply coughed? That's it? And everyone silenced? That's what made her wonder. All looked in her direction, but not at her, instead somewhere certainly behind her. And the terrified and worried looks on the faces of students made her curious too, to know who the person is and why they got so scared suddenly.

As she turned from the right side, she stumbled losing her balance because the person wasn't standing right behind her but at a little right from the place behind her [Kanphujiyana mat..🌝]. She closed her eyes in fear but her left wrist was grabbed by a strong palm and that small force prevented her from falling or stumbling backward. The gasps could be heard from all over the school and the student's eyes sparkled with excitement. They already guessed her to be the new biology teacher of secondary's students. And the other person was.. obviously you all know, Anubhav Singh.

Him...