25

Lisa nudged Hoseok's arm and Hoseok teared her eyes away from Young's upper body and prayed that....

Continuing..

.....

Hoseok prayed no one had saw her looking at Yoongi of which that didn't go unnoticed by Lisa who had a little smirk on her face.

The game continued and Jimin had to kiss Rose, Kai and Jisoo were telling them a story of their first time having sex. " Truth or dare" Jungkook asked Hoseok.

"We all know she is going to say truth why even ask" Yoongi said "Dare" Hoseok said throwing a glare in Yoong's direction

"Hmm Hoseok I dare you to kiss me" Yoongi said with a little smirk growing across his face, on the other side Hoseok as a bit taken aback by the dare but she couldn't protest so she stood up from where she was sitting and went straight to where Yoongi was. She sat on Yoongi's lap wrapping her arms around Yoongi's neck and she started giving Yoongi small pecks on his lip's before Yoongi wrap his arm around Hoseok's waist and passionately kissing her.

Hoseok melted on the kiss feeling Yoongi's hand tighten on her waist while the other was brushing her ass, they're lip's were as if it was two puzzle pieces were finally joint together ( he couldn't get used on those sweet plump lips) they pulled away not wanting his dick to go hard and the next thing he will be having sex in front of his friends, they're chest heaving up and down before Yoongi licked his own lips staring at Hoseok's beautiful brown eyes all the while they didn't charge their position.

As if they read Yoong's mind the group of friends stared standing up and going out of the room living Hoseok and Yoongi alone in the room.

Yoongi lifted Hoseok up holding her firm not wanting her to fall. Hoseok wrapped her legs around Yoongi like a koala as she leaned down kiss Yoongi again

Yoongi laid Hoseok down slowly removing her bra not even trying to pull away Yoongi balanced on his hand while the other was pressing on her nipple.

Hoseok moaned as Yoongi repeatedly applied pressure on her nipple. feeling a new wave of pleasure Hoseok dug her nails on Yoongi's back and Yoongi groaned a little pulling his lip's away and licked her jawline up to her ear before whispering something with growl on his voice.

"You ready today baby"

......

Well hello lovies how are you?

I wish you all happy new year and I hope you had a great day today 🖤💥🎉

Yet again i didn't finish these page. why?
Because I really didn't plan on writing a smut here on this chapter but maybe it will be on the next one.. bye!