37

Back in the Jung household...

"Hoseok , my child talk to me, why are you in this situation talk to me please" Mrs Jung said knocking softly on Hoseok's door "mom I don't want to talk about it please leave me alone" Hoseok responded with low voice sounding so defeated "no Hoseokie I will not go here until you open this door I will even sleep here if i have to".

"Aww mom but I don't want to talk about it " Hoseok's wavey voice sounded although she knew her mother would really sleep next to the door and she didn't want that, there was a sudden silence between the two of them, they could hear Bogum shouting to someone then Mrs Jung heard a click come from Hoseok's door and she immediately looked forward and her heart broke when she saw Hoseok's state her eyes were puffy , hiccups occasionally escaped her pink lips.

"Aww baby" Mrs Jung cooed bringing Hoseok into a hug."you shouldn't cry, that's not good for the baby don't stress yourself" Mrs Jung said while they pulled apart sitting down with her in the bed.

"Now seok tell me what happened and why are you crying"

"Mom Yoongi cheated on me"Hoseok broke down yet again hugging her mother oh so tightly."What!?.what about the baby does he know?, Is it the reason why he cheated on you?" Mrs Jung questioned, her blood now was boiling she loved him even though she never saw him in person especially since she heard many good things about Yoongi but this was the last straw. She couldn't believe why Yoongi was one of those jerks who just break up after hearing that their partners were pregnant.

"No mom he doesn't know I was planning to tell him tonight but this happened now he's giving me more reasons to not tell him mom he's a cheater and that is not gonna change, I can take care of my child i even have you guys" Hoseok said she was right i mean if he could pull up something like this he probably isn't ready to know that he has a responsibly coming on the way. Pity that they were leaving tomorrow and this day was probably the last day they saw each other.

"You're right why tell him,his probably not ready to know the baby...we should sleep i'll sleep with you today tomorrow first thing in the morning i will help you gather all your belongings" Hoseok's mother said preparing the bed while Hoseok brush her teeth, changing her clothes to her night wear.

After that she went to bed settling down next to her mother who was already asleep.

                .

The next morning the Jung family were busy packing the thing they couldn't pack yesterday. Mr Jung concluded his day by signing the papers for the rented car that would be taken by the insurance.

Ping!

Hoseok's phone was heard, it's been booming for a 100th time now. Hoseok rolled her eyes knowing very well who it was but instead of ignoring him this time she decided to just look at all the massages Yoongi sent her.

"Mom!?. I'm going to take a break now if you need me i'll be in my room!" Hoseok shouted to her mother who just responded with a simple "ok!". And Hoseok ran (by running I mean slowly limping) towards her room closing it in the process.

Yoongi boongie 😻🤞

Hoseok baby please
let me explain 😭🙏
[00:47]

Yoongi boongie 😻🤞

Please Hoseokie I didn't
Mean to do that.
[00:59]

Yoongi boongie 😻🤞

Seok I know I did you
wrong can you at least let
Me tell you.
[01:15]

Yoongi boongie 😻🤞

Hoseok you are being childish
Why aren't you answering my
Phone.
[01:22]

Yoongi boongie 😻🤞

Hoseok you know what fuck
It if you don't want to see
My face ever again just say it
[01:30]

Yoongi boongie 😻🤞

I know what i did was
Wrong but you don't have to
ghost me.
[3:00]
Yoongi boongie 😻🤞

Fuck this Hoseok please stop acting like a
Spoiled brad
[06:56]

Yoongi boongie 😻🤞

Hoseok I know you are
seeing my messages
[08:15 seen]

Hoseok didn't notice the tears that made their way down her blushing face."stop it Hoseok. Why are you crying over a stupid boy" Hoseok stopped her self from crying by wiping her eyes with her shaking hand.

Yoongi boongie 😻🤞

Do you want to block this user

Option_
Yes or No

Hoseok pressed the botton and sighed then closed her phone going back from helping her mother in the kitchen.

Upon arriving there Hoseok's mother looked at her with a worried look "baby why are your eyes puffy"her mother asked and Hoseok tensed she forgot to wash her face now his mother will scold her for crying"um.. I um it's just ,I was dusting my room but I unfortunately failed and got some of the dust on my eyes" Hoseok was slow to reply she wasn't good at lying and her mother was not having it but didn't say anything.

"Try to be more careful next time ok!?" Hoseok just nodded at that and proceed with what she was doing previously.

The time went by and when it hit 12pm they were ready to leave and Mr Jung had one of his guards drive them to the airport,and when they arrived they were lead to one of Mr and Mrs Jung's private jet Hoseok's family was really happy to finally leave Korea heading back home to America but Hoseok wasn't ok at all she instead cried when she left the house didn't plan to have a very bad ending here in Korea, she didn't have even bid a proper goodbye to here nor she did say goodbye.

She was crying because she didn't know if she will ever return here she will not see her friends no her family ever again only in the internet. A sob left her mouth before taking her phone going to the group chat they recently invited her to.

           The hoes

Hobi🌞😏

Hey guys i'm texting y'all bitches to let you know
i'm leaving today.my jet is
about to move so byee love
you all.i wish i could have
at least said goodbye face
to face but it slipped out
Of my mind when I was dressing
You all up for the dance yesterday...༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

And that's it, she closed her phone letting all emotions crash down in her own little world....

......

So i'm done editing the story and I didn't have anything to do here in class so i've decided to update today