Chapter 4: The Airbnb

There was a knock at the door, "room service,"

Stacy woke up and opened the door, a young room service waitress was waiting outside with a food trolley.

"I was ordered by Sir Henry to serve you breakfast. May I bring it in?"

"yeah! yeah! You can come in."

"do you need anything else?" the waitress inquired.

"I think we are all good,"

"We are super good, though could you help us change channels, we are a little bit stranded." Donna had never seen a such complicated television.

They prepared themselves and later went down to the lobby, where Sir Henry was waiting. They got into a black Porsche and took off. Donna still is puzzled about who this Sir Henry is. The guy seemed...not seemed...but the guy is a tycoon. The five-star hotel and the Porsche are all his and who knows what else he owns. Why would a tycoon want to spend time with girls like us? Neither are we from rich families nor do we dress in a seductive way to lure men, more so, a tycoon ... Or is Stacy from a rich family but hiding her true identity! Donna's thoughts accumulated every second, every minute.

There was silence as they drove off, Henry was in the front passenger sit while Donna and Stacy were in the back sits. Donna couldn't hold herself from staring at Sir Henry from the back and that was when she noticed he had a scar on his neck, and next to it was a tattoo of a musical note. One could see the veins on his neck, he had a contoured mandible jawline, his Adams apple going up and down. "Where did such beauty come from!" Donna wondered as a smile smirked on her face.

***********************************

"For how long are you going to give me this silent treatment Donna, i know you are mad at me and you have the right to . I let you down as a friend and it really hurts me, I should not have put you in such a situation. If i could turn back time, i would have declined the invitation from Sir Henry. They have no right to treat us like that! If the rich have to trade their humanity for this richness they have, then I'd rather maintain my humanity than..."

" You are lying, who wouldn't want to be rich without making any efforts in this generation," Donna said, turning her head towards Stacy whose face lightened up suddenly. " we all have our negative sides but it doesn't mean we are bad,"

"Are you defending that weasel of a man Donna? You heard him yourself, he didn't regret what he did. You deserve better, a guy that respects you and loves you, not sir Henry...the good girls, always,end up getting hurt!"

Stacy and Donna's relationship changed after the incident at Sir Henry's Airbnb. Stacy couldn't figure it out but she felt Donna was pushing her away. Days passed, weeks passed but nothing changed between them. Stacy tried talking to Donna but the more she tried, the worse it became.