~ 4. wide awake ~

Stay with me, here.

Niko's POV:

One experience I never imagined having was waking up and encountering Shuntaro Chishiya. You heard me right, I assure you. When I partially awoke, I could feel something squeezing me against the bed. I startle as I open my eyes and move to look at my side and discover him blissfully dozing next to me while fully dressed in the same clothing he was wearing yesterday. Then I truly understood that Shuntaro Chishiya himself was sound asleep next to me.

"Chishiya! What are you doing here?" Even if he is still asleep, I scream in a whisper at him. He sighs and shuffles around. I then called his name and nudged him.

"Oh, good morning, sweetheart." His eyes were still half-closed. I must say, his morning voice is hot.

"Good morning. What are you doing here?" Once more, I whisper.

"Shhh. Come back to lying down." He tugs at the hem of my shirt, muttering.

"Okay, but Shuntaro, you'll explain yourself." He hums quietly in response. Chishiya reattaches himself to me as I recline back onto the bed. I blush at him being so clingy. I kissed the top of his head. "I love it when you call me that; I've always waited for this moment." I say in a quiet voice, I'm pretty sure he's fast asleep.

It's still early in the morning, judging by the fact that the sun hasn't yet appeared in the sky. I make the decision to snooze again and worry about everything the next day.

Kuina's POV:

I recently woke up from my dreamy beauty sleep. I still recall our conversation from last night with Chishiya. I hardly imagined that Shuntaro Chishiya and I would be discussing love.

I start to walk to Niko's room after getting ready because I haven't spoken to him in a long while. As Niko's door is only one door away from Chishiya's, I might go and offer him some helpful counsel on how to begin appropriately bonding with Niko, since that guy has essentially no chat.

I reach his door and knock before entering.

"Chishiyaaaaaaa. Where is he? Get your sluggish ass out of here." He was nowhere to be found when I walked in. I glanced up at the clock to see what time it was. 7:30 Chishiya never leaves his room before 7:30. I start to panic a bit, but then I remember it's Chishiya, and he hasn't made any stupid mistakes since I've known him.

I walk to Niko's room, trying not to stress too much about Chishiya's absence. I'm not as straight-forward with Niko as I am with Chishiya, and I also don't know him that well, so I decide to just knock on his door and wait for an answer. I knocked a few times before barging into his room because I got impatient.

"Hey Niko, have you seen-" As I saw THE Shuntaro Chishiya resting next to Niko, I paused. "Am I comprehending this right?" To my astonishment, I wasn't hallucinating, despite rubbing my eyes to check.

Niko's POV:

When I hear Kuina's voice, I start to jerk out of bed. I suddenly realise that Chishiya is sleeping next to me. Fuck. She could believe something very different from what is true.

"Kuina! What are you doing here?" I inquire in a frightened manner.

"Well, I just stopped over for a conversation and was also curious about Chishiya's whereabouts, but it appears that I now have an answer." She grins at me.