quick author's note!

This may be one of the most random story ideas I've ever come up with. I was originally gonna keep it as an MLB fic with Ladynoir fighting against Antiblanc, but then I was like "I want the genetically manipulated stuff going on."

The only thing I've got going for me on that is the fact that the Black Swan did it to Sophie. 

I can only assume the Neverseen would try it if possible. 

And I picked Ladybug and Cat Noir because I'm a sucker for #miraculousofthelostcities (a hashtag I made up along with @Kotlc_booknerd and @SarahSencen . aka the two people who agree with me that this crossover NEEDS to be canon! Luv u guys!)

Anyways, so I started getting inspiration for this story when I came across the post on how Antibug (or is her name Lady Misfortune? I know Antibug was Chloe's akuma name but I like it better. Especially for the purposes of this fic) and Cat Blanc would totally destroy the world if they ever allied. I agree with them. 

Except they're wreaking havoc on the Lost Cities.

(...okay so I want some Ladybug x Keefe and Sophie x Cat Noir! Because of Marikeefe and Adriphie! I'm weird! I know! Let's just get this story on the way!)

Enjoy!

~ girl_of_many_worlds