"Is this really a famous Forbidden City?" Keefe laughed as the group appeared in Paris. "I think the Lost Cities have the better charm, don't you think, Foster?"

"They at least smell better," Fitz said, wrinkling his nose. 

"We're not here to compare Paris to the Lost Cities, we're here to find Ladybug and Cat Noir, then convince them to come back to Havenfield with us," Sophie reminded the group. "I just wish I knew where'd they be."

"Maybe we'll just call out for them," Biana said. 

"People would question why you're babbling," Sophie pointed out. "I'm the only one who's a Polyglot, so I'm the only one who can understand French."

"Then lead the way, Foster," Keefe smirked. 

Ladybug watched as the white butterfly flew from her yo-yo, and she tossed her Lucky Charm into the air, the magical ladybugs restoring Paris to how it was. 

At least the city got through unscathed. Most people had noticed her very obvious scar during the attack and had been asking questions about what had happened, if it was Hawkmoth's work, if she would be okay. Cat Noir would usually take over during those conversations with quick answers based off of the lie she'd given him about her yo-yo. 

She hated she'd resorted to lying, since now she was technically lying to an entire city. 

She kept scratching at the scar, the skin still sensitive to the touch, but she felt she deserved it. 

She should've fought against Cat Blanc, then maybe she'd have stood a better chance. 

You'll probably get more scars if you fight him right now, the voice in her head said. Or worse...

Yeah, her conscious was right. 

"Does it still hurt?" Cat Noir asked. 

"Not as bad," Ladybug shrugged. "Just a little sensitive to hard pressure."

Cat Noir bit his lip. Ladybug had said it was an accident with the yo-yo, but he could see the scar much more clearly now. 

It looked less like the string had dug into her skin than a claw swiping across her face. 

But he knew she clearly wasn't ready to talk about what happened, if something had happened. 

"Well, I guess we'd better go our routes," he said, and she agreed. 

Even though they had created the patrol to make sure Paris was safe, he barely paid attention, his muscle memory gliding him through the motions. 

"Oh, kitty... fancy seeing you here tonight."

Cat Noir froze, turning to see... Ladybug. 

But... her suit had inverted, black with red spots this time. And her eyes screamed with hate, fury, frustration, willing to be released. 

"Don't I please you, Cat Noir?" she laughed. "It's just me."

Cat Noir backed up. "Who the heck are you?"

Ladybug-with-inverted-costume giggled. "I believe I fought you on Heroes' Day."

Cat Noir furrowed his brow. He hadn't fought anyone until that news report claiming he'd died...

Wait a second...

"Antibug?" he gasped, and she nodded. "How are you alive; are you a sentimonster?"

Antibug laughed again. "No, I'm 100% alive and genetically created. All thanks to your lady."