0:02

-

"Come, we will show you your new home." Tsireya pointed, flashing them a welcoming and warm smile. "I am Lo'ak, this is my brother Neteyam, Kiri, and Tuk." Lo'ak introduced himself and his siblings. Ao'nung tilted his head in annoyance and walked away from them, ignoring his only task. "Sorry for him, he is not easy to talk with and is very stubborn." Adhara informed them.

The family then proceeded to follow them into their temporary home. Kiri was amazed by everything surrounding her, everything was new to her and very astonishing. Neteyam seemed to be more mature than his brother Lo'ak, he was smiling slightly at the sight of the ocean beside them and Lo'ak was just looking at Tsireya almost the whole time.

"Okay, this is a Marui. Your home. By tomorrow, we'd like to give the kids lessons and teach them things. If that's okay?" Tsireya asked politely, Jakesully and Neytiri smiled "Sure." Adhara was beside Tsireya almost the whole time, feeling timid around the new people. She raised her gaze and smiled at Neteyam, he waved and smiled back. "When it's eclipse, it's dinner. I will come and get you in a little bit."

Tsireya and Adhara were now heading back to their Marui as it was already almost eclipse. "Adhara, Tsireya. My beautiful girls. Where is Ao'nung?" Ronal asked, not surprised by his firstborn's disappearance. "With his friends." Tsireya answered her mother.

Adhara's aunt was like her mother, her mother died to a broken heart. Her mate, Adhara's father, left her for another Na'vi. Her father was always in her thoughts, she wanted to see him, but mentioning that to Ronal would only cause more turbulence. Ronal hated her sister's mate ever since she met him, he was so disrespectful and rude to her parents.

Rigel, Adhara's mother, was blinded by love and harmed herself until she passed because of her broken heart from her mate leaving her pregnant. It was horrible. "How is your head, aunt?" Adhara started, asking for Ronal's health status. "Much better now that you helped me." Ronal smiled sincerely at her and placed her hand on Adhara's cheek and the other on Tsireya's cheek. "Sweet angels."

Tsireya went to call the Sully family to dinner. Adhara stayed behind to go to dinner with her aunt and uncle. She sat on another table, at the table already were Ao'nung and his boyfriends. "Well, fuck me." She sighed and sat down two seats away from Ao'nung. They looked at her but decided to not do anything. She grabbed a fish from her batch and ripped it in pieces, not wanting to look like a sick animal eating.

"Cousin, I have brought them." And there came Tsireya with the Sully kids. Kiri sat to her right and Neteyam to her left, Lo'ak sitting beside Tsireya of course. No one uttered a word beside Lo'ak and Tsireya, chirping away while eating. Adhara sighed and looked at Kiri, who was going deaf with Tuk talking nonstop.

"I will help you, Kiri." Kiri sighed in relief. Adhara, already finished eating, showed Tuk a stone and a shell and demonstrated how to draw on the stone with a shell. Tuk, amazed, grabbed the shell and started scraping random stuff. "Hey, Adhara?" She looked at the voice who called her name, Neteyam. "I would ask Tsireya, but she seems very busy with my baby brother. May you show me the beach? I've heard it's awesome." "So you've heard. Correct, follow me." Adhara felt a bit insecure standing beside him, he was so tall.

She led him to her favorite beach, the closest one too. She sat on the sand, "Go wherever you'd like, don't stray too far." Adhara said, Neteyam stayed beside her. "No, teach about it." Neteyam begged. "I am not a teacher, you'll have to wait for Tsireya to be done with Lo'ak. Possibly have to wait until tomorrow." She stood up and turned her back to Neteyam.

Adhara walked away, not wanting to get attached to Neteyam. She knows he'll go back to where he came from in no time, she will miss him and will not like being away from him if she got attached. Adhara heard Neteyam calling for her but she ignored him.

He grabbed her wrist and spun her. "You are not easy to talk to." Neteyam looked into her eyes. "I'm glad you noticed." She snapped her wrist off of his hold and raised her head as she held his stare. Neteyam tilted his head in the slightest and sighed.

Adhara took that as a sign of defeat and turned her heel. "Follow me, Neteyam." And he did as told. Neteyam followed her until she stopped walking and jumped into the water. Neteyam just stood there waiting for orders. "I said follow me, are you deaf?" Neteyam chuckled and jumped in.

His eyes widened as he saw the wild life around him. Adhara smiled lightly at him and swam deeper. She looked back and saw him swimming back up, Adhara stayed on her place confused. She swam back up as he gestured for her to come to him. "I can't keep up with you." They are land Na'vi, not adapt for water. "Maybe we should just go back and teach you tomorrow." Neteyam nodded and they both headed back and to their Marui's.

-