0:09

-

"I'm scared." Tuk was trembling, Tsireya gave the little girl a genuine smile. "It is going to be ok." Her cousin nudged Tuk's shoulder with her own shoulder and Tuk sighed. Adhara felt an intense rush of shock when she saw a Tulkun lunging himself up in the air and landing harshly on the demon ship.

"Payakan!" Tuk yelled, the girl was relieved at the sight of the Tulkun. The avatars immediately went into chaos and statues shooting at Payakan. Tulkun have hard and rough skin, simple guns can't break through their thick shell. He was flapping his fins and hitting countless of avatars.

Adhara felt a slight smile peak into her face, "Brother!" Lo'ak called out for his spirit brother, he pushed over an avatar toward Payakan's reach and Payakan quickly flapped his fin, killing the avatar. Another smaller ship had aimed at Payakan, but he lowered his head and allowed the weapon to bounce off of his thick armor.

Payakan let out a raging wail and pushed him off of the ship, dragging a ton of avatars and a machine with him. He had caused chaos but he let the Metkayina warriors attack as they fought off the opponents. Now, the kids could only watch the adult warriors fight. A familiar ikran flying over the kids, "Mom!" Tuk smiled. "Neytiri." Adhara sighed in relief and hung her head down.

Lo'ak knew if his mother was involved, the enemies had to fear and watch their backs. The ship shook as one of the air ships exploded, making one of the engines catch on fire. They flew up in the air and quickly fell back down in a thump. The demon ship had hit a rock island but
luckily they had enough momentum for the ship to slide through the rocks and back onto the ocean.

The shit had already taken too much damage and the avatars and humans were running away. They sounded a loud alarm that made all of their ears point backwards. Tsireya looked to the side and smiled, Adhara followed her cousin's gaze and was met with Neteyam's figure. "Neteyam!" Tuk called out for her oldest brother, he had a cheeky smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey baby brother, need some help?" He teased, Neteyam first released Tsireya. Tsireya waited patiently for Tuk to be released, Neteyam released Tuk and they both headed into the water, where they would wait for the others. Adhara was after Lo'ak, she would be the last one to be released. "Bro, hurry up!" Lo'ak impatiently complained. Adhara rolled her eyes as Neteyam chuckled.

"Who's the mighty warrior? Say it—."  Lo'ak scoffed and smiled, Neteyam gave him a short glance and released him, "Come on, let's go. " He finally got to Adhara and released her too. Neteyam went to leave but he looked back and saw Lo'ak grabbing a gun. Adhara breathed heavily and stood in the middle, not knowing what to do.

"Lo'ak—." He called for his baby brother. "They've got Spider, we've gotta get him. Come on." Lo'ak positioned the weapon in his arms while Neteyam snarled and nodded. Adhara grabbed ahold of her dagger and ran back with them.

Neteyam shot her a look but she completely ignore him, she wanted to fight. She witnessed how a bunch of humans were riding off in little boats, fleeing the danger. The three slowly crouched down, Lo'ak taking the lead. They began crawling over the human boy who was being held by other humans.

Neteyam jumped down first, pushing one of the humans aside and kicking him in the head. Lo'ak and Adhara jumped down after him and she used her dagger while Lo'ak punched people with his gun. The monkey looking boy punched one of the humans and snatched his oxygen away, leaving him to die.

Adhara grabbed one of the humans by his neck and threw him out into the water, she then proceeded to slash one other humans neck and stab another one. She was feeling the rage. "Bro, come on." The monkey spoke, "Thanks, guys." Lo'ak only looked at him and looked behind the human boy. There he saw an avatar grabbing his gun and aiming at them, Adhara quickly pushed them to the side and ran off with them.

She felt extremely uneasy, she wanted to get out of there as quick as she could. Adhara felt weird, as if something was going to happen and her stomach was turning. Lo'ak was going to aim but Neteyam lowered the gun down and pushed his brother to keep running.

They were all running and avoiding bullets, they got shelter and that's when Lo'ak started shooting from a safe place. "Give me that." Neteyam grabbed the gun from Lo'ak's hand and gestured for them to keep going. Adhara decided to stay with Neteyam. Spider and Lo'ak jumped into the water and were safe, but Adhara pulled Neteyam back and her eyes were filled with worry.

Neteyam looked at the crying girl, confused. She snatched the gun from his hands and pushed him into the water.
"No!—" His yell was cut off by a splash, he was safe. Adhara waited for the perfect moment, dropped the gun to the ground, and ran to jump into the water.

"Don't ever do that again, Adhara!" Neteyam slapped the girl's head and she groaned in pain, not because of his slap but because of another thing that was bothering her and her ability to stay afloat.

-