0:06

-

It was the next morning and Adhara had woken up with aching back pain, probably from having to sleep with Tsireya. Her cousin was talking to Adhara almost all night about how Lo'ak stared at her. Adhara had to give her a speech on how Ronal and Tonowari would not approve of the relationship.

"My niece, Kiri wishes for your presence." Tonowari ruffled the tired girls hair and Adhara stood up. She washed up her face with the water from the ocean beneath her and walked out of her Marui.

"Good morning, Kiri." Adhara looked beside Kiri and saw Tuk, she smiled at the little one and dragged her hand along her braids. "They are waiting for you, Lo'ak needs to talk to us about something." Kiri informed her, Adhara clicked her tongue and raised her brows.

Kiri then went with Adhara following her. She saw how they were sat on the corner of the beach and she walked over. Neteyam only stared at her from his perspective and swallowed the lump on his throat. He had been thinking about their interaction the night before and he could only feel guilt for the girl's feelings.

Adhara could feel his intense and burning stare on her, but she did not want anything to do with him at that very moment. She wanted to listen to Lo'ak and then go do her tasks before her uncle noticed she was slacking.

"I wish I'd been there. The ocean blessed you with a gift, brother." Said Kiri, already daydreaming about the situation. "The Tulkun have not returned yet." Ao'nung started leaning over, getting deeply concerned. "And anyway, no Tulkun is ever alone. "This one was, he had an— um, a missing fin. Like a stump on the left side." "Poor Tulkun." Tuk was so empathetic, she felt sorry for the Tulkun.

"Payakan, it's Payakan." Tsireya looked back at her brother, concerned and worried. "Who's Payakan?" Kiri asked, still as curious as ever. "A young Tulkun who went broke. He's outcast, alone. And he has a missing fin." Rotxo informed them all. They were all worried except Lo'ak, he was upset.

"They say he is a killer." Tsireya looked at Lo'ak with great sympathy. It was not a great position to be in. "He killed Na'vi, not here but far to the south—." "No no, he's no killer." Adhara looked at him, she was filled with worry. She didn't want to get involved as she knew he was telling the truth.

"Lo'ak. You are lucky to be alive." Lo'ak was getting agitated, swinging his head around on distress. "I'm telling you guys, he saved my life. He's my friend." Neteyam was now stood up. Adhara narrowed her gaze at him, watching as he made a horrible decision.

"My baby bro, the mighty warrior. Who faced the killer Tulkun and lived to tell about it." Lo'ak snapped Neteyam's hands off of his shoulders and stood up, backing away slowly. "You guys aren't listening." "Lo'ak, I'm listening!" Sometimes Adhara wondered how innocent Tuk really was.

"Lo'ak, come back!" Kiri called out for him but he walked away. Adhara took a look at Neteyam, seeing as he looked disappointed and embarrassed in a way. She sighed and ran a hand over his shoulder in a way to comfort him.

They all figured Lo'ak wanted to be alone so no one followed him. "Come on." Her cousin started speaking again, everyone following her. Tsireya called out for her ilu and everyone else repeated her actions. They went, not knowing where she was taking them.

Suddenly, Tsireya led them beneath a rock and beyond that rock was a whole new view to take in. "This is the cove of our ancestors, our most sacred place. We captured the best time of day to be here." It was eclipse and everything was dark and beautiful. They looked down at the spirit tree. "This is it. This is the Spirit Tree."

Tsireya pointed down, as they all got off their ilu's and swam down towards it. Adhara stayed behind them, watching over everyone as they connected their Tsaheylu's to the Spirit Tree. She didn't want to connect to the Spirit Tree because she felt she liked the thrill of not knowing a lot and not having a lot of knowledge to her future. Adhara wanted to figure out and solve the mysteries before getting the answers.

About two minutes in, she noticed Kiri started to shake violently. She also took notice of how the Spirit Tree was flickering, Adhara and everyone else rushed to grab her and disconnect her from the Spirit Tree. After Kiri got disconnected, the Spirit Tree shut out. Everything was dark and her white spots also started to flicker.

"Kiri! Kiri! What is wrong? What is it?" Tuk was way over concerned and so was everyone else. "It was a seizure—." "Is she breathing? Is she breathing?" Rotxo looked at the lifeless Kiri with Neteyam trying to get her to breathe. "Get her to the village, hurry!" Adhara ordered, her aunt had the ability to help Kiri.

Adhara stood outside as she heard everything going on in the Marui. She saw Ronal with stuff on hand and heading toward the chaos. Ronal stopped and turned to leave as she saw she was not needed but Neytiri yelled at them to leave and Ronal started her healing.

Adhara turned her heel to head back and relax but a hand grabbed her by the tail and snatched her back. "What the fuck?" Adhara yelled as she turned to see who dared to pull her by her tail. "Hello, beautiful." Neteyam. Of course it was Neteyam. "So about the other day—." And now it was the horn.

The horn saved Adhara by a string. Adhara smiled teasingly and looked at the sea. "The Tulkun have returned! Everybody, our brothers and sisters have returned!" Adhara's eyes widened as she called for her ilu immediately. She looked back at Neteyam and winked, teasing him for the fact that even Eywa won't let him talk to her about the past.

-