Coffee Date - Jirou Kyouka x Gen. Reader, Uraraka Ochako x Gen. Reader

Jirou Kyouka x Gen. Reader, Uraraka Ochako x Gen. Reader

Gender neutral reader, they/them pronouns. Tried to make sure I didn't mention anything specific about appearance (like skin blushing or height differences, let me know if I messed up somewhere).

Contains: fluff, some swearing (like a word or two, nothing big), romance, established relationships with the girls (separately), mentions of "beating" the reader up but it's an empty and harmless threat made by Uraraka (pretty much a joke), probably some OOC-ness (sorry lol), PDA in Uraraka's, not proofread!

(Name) hastily walks down the sidewalk, adjusting their bag as they go. They weave in between people, muttering apologies and 'excuse me's. When they reach a crosswalk, they wait until they can walk safely.

They had woken up late, most likely due to staying overtime last night to finish up paperwork for the agency they work at. It also didn't help that their (domestic animal) had made a huge mess that they had to scramble to get clean before they left. They're thankful that their hero costume hides their identity so that no one will come up to them and stop them―

"U-um, excuse me!"

They freeze, looking down as people begin to walk across the street. A child looks up at them, tears in their eyes. The kid sniffles as they ask, "Can you help me find my daddy?"

Damn it.

They smile, crouching down to reach the child's level. "Of course! I'm (Name), and my pronouns are they/them. How about you?"

...

(Name) waves at the happy kid and relieved parent with a grin. Then they start sprinting to the café that was thankfully not too far away. They slow down a few buildings away, taking the time to suck in air and fix any messy parts of their appearance. They enter the café and search for a head of dark hair. They light up when they see her and doesn't waste any time walking over to her table.

"Hey, babe. Sorry I'm late." They sheepishly smile as they take the seat in front of their girlfriend.

Jirou Kyouka

Kyouka shrugs, looking up from her notebook and giving a slight teasing smile. "Eh, I expected it. You're always late after all."

(Name) gasps. "Am not!" They cross their arms and slide down in their chair a bit, pouting. They almost start kicking their feet like a child but decide the embarrassment isn't worth the act.

Kyouka hums lightly. "Suuure."

"Hmp!" (Name) turns their head, closing their eyes and lifting their chin in dramatic objection. They open one eye, peeking at the girl across from them. "I'm not actually, am I?"

Kyouka laughs, waving one of her earphone jacks. "Nah, I'm just teasing. You're only late sometimes."

(Name) grins, sitting up properly in their seat. "I'll take that." They lean forward, looking down at Kyouka's notebook in interest. "How's the songwriting going?"

"Uuuh, it's going." Kyouka sighs, glancing down for a second at her draft. She brightens slightly as she remembers something. "Oh! Here." She pushes one of the two cups in front of her towards (Name). "I got you your favorite."

"Ooh, gimme, gimme!" (Name) snatches up the cup and takes a long sip, tasting the (sweet/bitter/refreshing) flavor. They hum in delight, beaming. "Thank you!"

Kyouka's eyes widen before she averts them, cheeks slightly pink. She mutters, "So bright!"

"Sorry, what?" (Name) tilts their head, not catching what she said.