Chapter one

No one ever actually wanted to hang out with Harrison. People would only really ever approach him to ask if he could make their report cards disappear, because of this Harrison would always feel alone. (Of course this led Harrison to fall into depression but thats not too important..Cause he was actually pretty good at hiding it!)

Thankfully this all changed (for the summer) when Harrison went to a certain camp called, "Camp Campbell."

Now, Harrison wasn't actually aware that he was going to Camp Campbell till today when he heard a knock on his door.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" Replied Harrison. Surprisingly it was his mother and father at the door.

"U-uhm, hello..Harrison.." His mother started.

After a slight pause someone started to speak.

"We've decided to put you in a summer camp." His father continued.

This single statement stunned Harrison. A summer camp?! Are his parents out of their mind, they know how anti-social he is. This was the absolute worst decision they could've made! What were they thinking..?

After Harrisons Mother saw his poor expression she began to try and explain her decision to her remaining son.

"W-well, we thought that because it was a m-magic camp.. It would help.. You learn how to control, your abilities.."

There was a long pause.

"Oh." Even though there was a million different thoughts running through Harrisons mind he could only say that one word. After his parents finally left his room, and only after that did Harrison process all his thoughts and emotions. This overwhelming feeling of course left him in a.. Emotional state.

"Magic camp?" Harrison whispered to himself through the tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY IM TIRED AND WILL CONTINUE THIS LATER 😪