Chapter 6

The daycare seemed in a relaxing state of mind when the children had been asked to go play outside while leaving the toys behind from the room they were in. On the other hand, the other lost toys were right next to the room that was closed in front of them.

And had to try and find a way to get in there. Without being seen by anyone. "Hmm...looks like we're in an office to be exact. From the looks of it, we sure needed something to get in to the other room where the kids were playing." Said Bo.

"How exactly are we going to do that? There's nothing in hear that can help up climb into the front do-". Woody was cut off when the three heard a door knob twisting back and forth.

"Crap! Everyone hide! Someone is getting in". Whispered Bo running towards between the box and the book shelf. Making herself as small as she could since she fit the right size toy to be in there.

Meanwhile Woody and Giggles both tried to hide inside a treasure chest box that was next to the front door. With time almost being run out, Woody ran as fast as he could and quickly opened the treasure box to finally get inside when the door opened.

Revealing an adult with short straight red hair, wearing glasses and a long white skirt with white sleeves and a purple buttoned up shirt. Along with flat black heels.

She took out the keys from the door and closed it behind her. Making Bo a bit disappointed from that. ("Great, that was our complete get away".) she thought.

The red hair lady sighed and walked towards the office desk. Opening up a small cabinet in front of her pulling out some white pills in a bag from it. Seeing her face change into a small grin.

"Perfect. I thought I ran some out yesterday. Guess this is my lucky day~ hehe". She giggled evilly. Putting the bag into her pocket. Bo was seriously in confused and in shock of what she saw.

Completely aware of the situation. Seemingly suspicious of her actions. ("What is this lady doing with those pills? What is she planning to do?".) she thought.

"Okay then, now time to get out before-". Suddenly a sound could be heard across the room, sounding like a radio which scared the red hair lady to death as she jumped a little.

Then, finally a voice had been heard from a walkie talkie on the book shelf right next to her. And from Bo where she hid. "Hello, Mrs. Jones~ can you hear me~?". Said a woman's voice from the walkie.

Clara was surprised and confused. But eventually she stood up the courage to grab the walkie talkie off of the shelf now holding it in her hand to speak.

"Who are you? Why is there a walkie talkie in here? How do you know my name?". She asked in an angry tone. The person behind the walkie didn't seemed bothered by her questions and her tone of voice.

But seemingly laughed at her. "Oh Clara dear~ I know what you have been doing behind the curtains of working at a daycare for those poor innocent children that you've been kidnapped and sold for.

I just wanted to remind you that you will be given a punishment for your sinister crimes of yours. If you don't cooperate with me that is~" said the woman laughing maniacally.

Clara froze for a moment not possibly knowing that someone knows what she was doing. Not till now. "W-Who are you?! I'll have you know that I won't likely be threatened by some random person that knows my own background to literally have the power to get me arrested in such a short time.

You don't even have enough evidence for me to be in prison for all I care. I'll be let free in no time, easily by those pathetic and stupid cops of theirs! So there's no way that you will turn me in at all hahahaha!! Besides...how are you going to stop me huh? You and what army of yours that can take me down? Cause surely it seemed that your quiet enough for me to know that you don't even have one! Haha!". Laugh Clara with confidence in her.