Chapter 9

Buzz wakes up next to Jesse who was still asleep along with the others, he smiled at her sweetly as he carefully got up to check on Bonnie to see if she's awake or still asleep. He slowly tried to see through the closet blinds and saw Bonnie asleep, which he just slightly chuckled at her adorable face.

He then got out of the closet to just see the window and outside of it. He quietly ran as fast as he could and jumped on some obstacles to finally be near the window. The sun was almost rising a bit as the clouds show some pinkish color and showing some trees moving from the wind smoothly.

Seeing the neighborhood in front of him clearly as he admired the view. Smiling at himself for a brand new day to begin. "I wonder if Barbie is alright at the daycare, it's been a while since all of us last seen each other, from...escaping that terrible pink bear." He shivered at those awful memories of it.

Not wanting to think of the past at all, and just tried to think of something else. Something, more recent and mesmerizing, like...him and Jesse. The gang too of course, but, he also remembered of Andy. His first kid owner he had.

God, he missed that boy so much. It was a long time for him not to think about Andy when he and the others have Bonnie into their lives, I mean Bonnie is a good kid and has a very good imagination when playing with her, Andy on the other hand.

He had every intention to putting every toy in their parts of acting when being played by his incredible imagination, and has done a good job for it. It made him so happy even when playing with everyone he loves, especially him and Woody.

He could never forget that smile on that kids face, and even as an adult when he had to say goodbye, and made his last play imagination a special one to remember by.

Andy was his special and first kid he ever cared and loved. And it made him finally realize to become what he is now, a toy that can make any kid love and cherish by his existence.

All thanks to Woody for helping him.

His smile faded when he thought about him, a tear running down his plastic cheek. The friend that he admired for guidance, the one who put everyone else first before himself, the one who turned out a great friend and leader, the one who he secretly loved...Was now into his new life to explore, without an owner to be loved or cared for.

"I hope your going to be alright Woody, please don't get hurt or anything......you too..Bo peep." He murmured.

An alarm suddenly began to ring loud that alerted not only buzz and the others inside the closet, but also Bonnie aswell as she opened her eyes and woke up immediately. She groaned in annoyance as she tried to stop her alarm by pushing the stop button with her finger. "Ugh, this dang alarm...I should tell mom to get me another alarm or something". The alarm stopped and she sighed in relief, yawning tiredly.

Buzz quickly dropped to the ground and stop moving while Bonnie rubbed her eyes to look around her room, and eventually see outside of her window as the sun was rising. She saw Buzz there laid down on her top shelf, confused for a second but thought she left him there unexpectedly and just shook her head.

Her mom came in. "Bonnie dear, you awake?". She said. "Yeah mom, I'm awake".

"I'm glad sweetie, time for you to take a bath and brush your teeth before eating breakfast."she stated.

"Okay mom, I'll do that". Said Bonnie.

"That's my girl, and how about this. Why don't I take you to your favorite restaurant to eat breakfast there? Does that sound good?". She said.

Bonnie gasped as she looked at her mom happily. "Yeah! I would love that mom". She squealed.

She giggled. "Alright honey, let me prepare your bath and you can pick your outfit for school today". She said.