Chapter 8

Alrighty, I'm all done here now~. Let me just close this door real quick". Said Aria as she closed the office door behind her.

Leaving the abandoned toys alone in the dark, silence. Bo got out of her hiding spot, along with woody and giggles.

"What in the world just happened? Who was that little girl?". Asked Bo herself, surprised from what she just witnessed.

"I don't know. But, most importantly...why was that red haired woman acted so...evil? Was it really true of what she was doing to those poor  children?" Said Woody.

Bo's eyes lowered down to the floor. Imagining horrific images inside her mind of those poor children, who were all victimized by that cruel woman's doing.

It made herself sick to her stomach. And full of rage all over her body. Her fists balled so tightly, she could have broken her hands completely. Without noticing. But thankfully, she didn't. And controlled her self.

She let out a slow and gentle sigh. Looking back at her group mates. "I'm not sure, however, if it was true. I do hope she gets what she deserves from her disgusting crimes of hers.

And hopefully, that little girl could be behind of what they're going to do with that evil woman's doings-to get back at her". She said.

Woody and giggles looked at each other in concern. Then looked back at Bo. "...L-Look, let's just get out of here and move on out. I don't feel like being played with anymore, plus, it's not our business to interfere with humans. We're toys, we're not like them". She said.

Bo immediately climbed up the book shelf until making her way towards the top. And with enough courage and power in her own feet, began to jump really high to get inside the top vent they came in.

"Ah, okay. Come on, hop in. There's no time to waste". She said waiting for woody and giggles.

Woody closed his eyes, and sighed heavily. Obeying Bo's orders. Climbing up and finally jumping as high as he can from the top, with Bo's help in catching his hand. Pulling him up.

Soon, all three of them crawled all the way to where they were at the beginning. Reaching outside, sensing the fresh wind breeze through them.

Bo dusted herself up from the first in her clothes before turning around. "Woody, giggles. Let us not speak or bring up what we just saw and heard from that office. I don't want be in no trouble or any of you two in danger either. Do I make myself clear?". She said.

Woody was almost about to say something out of his mouth to know what he witnessed there, and had so many questions around his head that he couldn't comprehend nor connect in any of them.

He was just so focused on the images that didn't go away in his eyes and mind. He couldn't, and wouldn't let it go.

Something tells him that this wouldn't be the last of mentioning the incident to Bo or giggles. Woody knew better than to not ignore the fact of seeing a crime happening. In front of him.

And he knew it. But, didn't at the same time, of to what people lives were, the struggles and hard choices they had to make to survive.

Because he's a toy. Not human. Alive, but not a soul. Just filled with stuff and strings attached in him.

Nothing else more.

A thing to play with.

So he stopped himself from saying anything else, to not upset Bo any longer. And to not let the incident wear them down of their relationship.

"...alright. We, understand Bo". He said. Bo let out a small smile. "Thanks Woody". She said.

"Where do we go now?". Asked giggles.