Chapter 1

In New York

In The Foot Hideout 

Jesse walks around in one of the many rooms where teens were doing drugs, playing games, skating, or eating food. Jesse turns to see her sisters doing their own thing, Tasneem was skating with the teens showing off, Jamey was showing the newest ninjas how to fight and Cheyenne was messing around on her laptop. Jesse then sees her master Shredder walking around in the room making Jesse slowly follow him to the other side of the room. Shredder then slowly turns to her then he nods for her to come to him. Jesse walks over to him making her sisters look their way. "I have a mission for you." He said to Jesse who nods to him. Later that night, Jesse was in a room that she and her sisters shared talking about what Shredder wanted her to do. "He wants you to do what?" Cheyenne asks her while looking up from her laptop. "He wants me to take a look at the sewers in hopes that I will find something." Jesse said to them while she picks up her twin tessens from her bedside table while Jamey starts spinning her weapon in her hand. "Do you guys ever think about having a life without the Shredder?" Tasneem asks them making her sisters look at their little sister. "And that is impossible, you know the Shredder is your father and all." Cheyenne said to her while she starts typing on her laptop. "I know but it would be cool to know." Tasneem said to them as Cheyenne moved out of the way as Jamey threw her weapon at her. "I will be back soon and don't do anything that will get you guys in trouble." Jesse said to them as she grabs her black hoodie. Jesse walks out of the room while putting on her hoodie.

That night was silent as Jesse walks through the city making sure to cover herself when a human walks past her. Jesse walks into an alleyway making sure no one was following her and she finds a manhole cover. "Let's see if it's worth it." Jesse said to herself as she opens the cover and she jumps into the sewer landing in the water, she starts walking through the sewer water. "You are still young, my sons, and the world outside cannot comprehend you." Jesse hears someone talking making her follow the voice to a door. "The time will come for you to rise." Jesse hears as she leans into the door and she looks through the hole of the door. "Yes, master Splinter." Jesse sees a rat sitting on a rocking chair and she sees four shadows. Jesse backs up a little until she steps on a rat's tail making it scream in pain making the five from inside the room turn to the door. "Dammit, it." Jesse said to herself as the four make their way over to the door. Jesse starts running away from the door that opens after Jesse ran away from it. "GET HER!" Jesse hears someone as she hears a group following her. Jesse keeps running through the sewers trying to remember where she dropped down but she runs into a dead end. "I hurt myself for forgetting the exit." Jesse said to herself. "Stop right there, streetheart." Jesse hers someone making her turn to see four shadows looking at her. "We just want to talk." One of them said to her as one of them walk closer to her. Jesse draws out her twin tessens and she opens it up at them. "Nice, fans." Another one said to her making Jesse smile a little. "Why don't you take a closer look." Jesse said to them making one of the figures run over to her and Jesse can see two sais. "Sais." Jesse said to herself as she dodges the attack. "Very interesting." Jesse said as the one with bo staff charged at her. Jesse dodges down and she kicks the figure from under their foot. "Too slow." Jesse said to them as the one with the sais attacked her. Jesse rises her fans at the attack stopping it when she sees its face, to see it was a turtle. "Another one." Jesse said to herself making the one very confused. "What?" The one with the red mask said to her making Jesse kick the red mask turtle in the gut. "That can't be possible." Jesse said to herself as she hears a sound of a sword being drawn out. Jesse sees a sword by her neck making her sigh a little. "Drop your weapons." Someone said from behind her making Jesse drop her fans. "Follow us and don't do anything stupid." The person said to her while the one in purple picked up her weapons. 

Jesse follows them to their hideout still wearing her hoodie, the group enters the hideout, and Jesse's eyes land on a rat sitting on an old chair. "Release her." The rat said to them making the sword that was by Jesse's neck moves away from her. "Come here." He said to her making Jesse walk over to it. "My dear, welcome my name is Splinter." Splinter said to her while Jesse looks at him. "What's your name?" Splinter asks her, but Jesse doesn't answer him. "You are safe here my child." Splinter said to her making Jesse sigh as she rises her hands to her hoodie. Jesse removes her hoodie showing her face to them and she can hear gasps from behind her. "It's another turtle." One of them said to the others. "What's your name, my dear?" Splinter asks her but Jesse doesn't answer him. "The turtles behind you are my sons." Splinter said to her making Jesse turn to the boys. "Hey, my name is Mikey." The one in the orange said to her with a smile. "I'm Raph." The one in the red mask said to her. "Donnie." The one in the purple said to her then Jesse looks at the one in blue who had been looking at her. "Uh, I'm Leo." He said to her while rubbing the back of his neck. "What's the plan here?" Jesse asks them while turning to Splinter. "You guys keeping me here as your prisoner?" Jesse asks them as she crosses her arms. "No, you can leave but you need to tell us what are you doing down here in sewer." Splinter said to her. "I can't tell you that." Jesse said to him making Raph walk up to her. "And why not?" Raph asks her making Jesse look at him. "I have my reasons." Jesse said to him. "Back off, Raph." Leo said to his brother making Jesse walk over to Mikey. "If you don't mind handing over my weapons." Jesse said to Mikey who looks at Splinter who nods a little at him. Mikey hands Jesse her fans and she pushes past Raph and Donnie to the door.