Chapter 5

In April's apartment

Jesse walks over to Leo who was leaning on the wall. "Don't you think you were a little hard on him." Jesse said to him while leaning on the wall next to Leo. "No." Leo said to her not looking at Jesse. "I think you were hard on him." Jesse said to him making Leo look at her. "Raph is simply upset and has vented his rage on you." Jesse said to him. "What should I do, in your opinion?" Leo asks her. "Apologies; you two are brothers. Raph is aware of your long-term need for one another; he just exhibits rage issues." Jesse said to him making Leo smile at her.

On the rooftop, Raph was looking down at the streets of New York. "Need someone to talk to?" Raph hears someone making Raph turn to see Jamey leaning on the wall. "Not really." Raph said to her as Jamey walks over to him. "Talk to me hot head." Jamey said to him while standing next to him. "I'm just mad that all." Raph said to her making Jamey look at him. "I can see that." Jamey said to him making Raph look at her. "It's just that, he is my father and he can be very hurt right now." Raph said to her making Jamey place her hand on Raph's shoulder. "But you can't take your anger out on your brother." Jamey said to him not seeing the ninjas behind them.

In April's apartment

Jesse and Leo were in the kitchen talking. "If my farther does have your farther there is a place where he can be hold." Jesse said to him making Leo nod. "Do you think we need to take a look?" Leo asks her making Jesse think about it. "No, if he knows we are looking for him, he will have something plan out for us. The best thing right now is to see what April has." Jesse said to him making Leo nod. "Go. Move it, will you? You're letting him blow right by you." The two hear Mikey who was watching a cartoon about the Rabbit and Tortoise. "Can you believe this guy? Come on. Don't just...Ninja-kick the damn rabbit. Do something." Mikey yelled at the tv. "It's just a cartoon." Tasneem said to him while Jesse and Leo look at them. "A cartoon that is right that Rabbits are faster then turtles." Cheyenne said to them. "If he was a ninja he would be beating the rabbit." Mikey said to her as the group hear keys in the door and the door opens and April was back. "Hey. April, hey, you were great." Mikey said to April as she enters. "Thanks, Mikey." April said to him as she walks away. "Ho...She called me Mikey." Mikey said to Tasneem who nods a little while Leo and Jesse walk over to April. "Hear anything yet?" Leo asks April who was putting her coat up. "Not yet. They're gonna repeat the interview at 5 and 6. And we're gonna have to wait and see if it helps generate any new information." April said to Leo who looks away upset making April walk over to him. "Hey, I told them to call me here immediately...if anyone calls the station." April said to him. "Thanks, April. We really appreciate, you know, everything." Jesse said to her while placing her hand on Leo's shoulder. "Hey, forget it." April said to her and she walks away from the two while Jesse touches' Leo's cheek making him lean into her hand. "Where's Raph and Jamey?" April asks them making Cheyenne look at her. "They are on the roof." Cheyenne said to her making April walk over to the group. "Well, I was gonna give you guys a tour of the store. Shall we go get them?" April asks them. "No, when Raph is mad. He just needs to blow off some steam." Donnie said to her. "Yeah, and Jamey is with him so his steam will blow off soon." Mikey said to them with a smile. "But you can show us then later you can show Jamey and Raph later." Tasneem said to April who nods. "Okay, follow me." April said to them and the group walks to the door.

On the rooftop, the Foot ninjas pushes Raph into a wall while Jamey gets threw into the wall. The two turtles' weapons were taken away by the ninjas while Jamey and Raph stand up. "You guys must be studying the abridged book of ninja fighting." Raph said to them then the ninjas charged at the two. Jamey swiftly kicks her foot out from under three ninjas taking them down while Raph side kicks a few ninjas. "I mean, come on. How do you guys expect to beat us?" Raph asks them then more ninjas arrived. "Good answer." Jamey said to them.