𝟎𝟎 | 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭

No one truly understood how quickly a man's objectives could change in a day

The tales of such a successful assassin quickly spread through the corrupted streets of New York. The hotspot for crime, and the city the police loved.

No one was oblivious, everyone knew there was somebody with a higher power above the government, but who the actual somebody was, no one knew.

The sudden murder of his father and sister was all it took to turn a little innocent boy thriving to be a doctor one day, into such a merciless assassin who thrived from seeking out revenge for his family and anyone else who had been wronged.

Little did Nikolai know, that a mission of his would reveal a secret he'd been searching the answer for.

Everyone adored her

Everyone adored her. Her brother, her parents, her workers. She was deemed as the perfect little Angel.

She succeeded in carrying this name up until the day she was introduced to the truly cruel nature of the real world.

She was only 17 when she was made the mob boss, not even a legal adult and she had learnt all of the tricks in the books of manipulation and leadership. She was easily considered the most immorally cruel human in North America.

The fear that came with her name was evident, they all knew she was never ready to back down if she was crossed and always succeeded the missions she set for herself.

Everyone has had a cruel past. But what was so different about hers?

First chapter will be out 02/01/2023