Prologue (updated)

Y/n: Mom can you tell me the story of how you and dad met?

m/n: Well sweetie it was one like many other I was picked by him in the royal selection its were all the princesses come from far and wide come to be chosen to get married by a certain prince. When our eyes met I knew we would be together forever.

Y/n: how did you know?

M/n: its like a spark that flies in between you and another person it, more like a connection, Now run along I have big people work to do. (mobians short AF idk wtf you talking bout y/ns mom)

Y/n runs off to her room. 

Y/n: a spark? sounds interesting.

hours later 

Y/n has been playing with her dolls for the past couple hours and hears her name being called. She walks out knowing why they were calling her it was dinner time after all. She walks to the dining room and straight to her seat.

Y/N: good evening

m/n and f/n: evening y/n .

And they start to eat. 

Y/N: Mom can you tell me more about the spark?

F/N: What spark?

y/n: the spark you and mom felt when you met each other.

F/N: OH that one, Well it was like love at first sight It was like i've never seen anyone as beautiful as your mother.

Y/n: love at first sight....

Y/n thought for a moment then asked them a question.

Y/N: but what specifically did it feel like?

m/n: it was like a spark of electricity.

Y/N: what did you feel at the moment?

M/n: my heart was racing and my cheeks felt red. I tried avoiding eye contact but it was too late he saw me and walked towards me asked me my name and we just clicked.

2 years later  you are 10

{Laurence is your royal guard aka your babysitter.} 

y/n: take this Laurence! 

Laurence easily dodges your sword slashes.

Laurence : its no use y/n! You can't hit me i've been getting better!

Y/n: don't count your chickens before they hatch Laurence!

Y/n saw and opening  kicked him down and preparing for another slash. He moved out of the way and you struck only the ground. Laurence got up and blocked your next quick attacks. He tried stabbing you but you ducked and did a sweep kick tripping him. Y/n held out her sword and laughed.

Y/n: haha i win!

Laurence :[sighs] yes you did. good job.

Y/n helped him up.

Y/n: ready for another round?

Laurence: So you can kick my ass again? I think not.

Y/n: Stop being a pansy!

Laurence: make me you can't make me do anything.

Y/n: Yes I can i am your princess and that was an order.

Laurence: Some times I wish you weren't

Y/n: stop whining and fight me!

Laurence : i don't want to be your punching bag.

Y/n: too late 

Y/n dashes towards him and slashes but is blocked by Laurence. The two were interrupted by a sudden shout.

f/n: Y/n! come quick.

Y/n ran at the speed of sound (literally your almost as fast as sonic you can move at the speed of sound but he is faster so he can still easily catch up to you) to see what her father wanted.

Y/n: Yes father?

F/N: Its your mother!

Y/N: WHATS HAPPENING?

Y/n's other has been sick with cancer for nearly a year and everyone could tell she was in pain. Y/n darted into the room to see her mother.

Y/n: MOTHER ARE YOU OKAY?

m/n: y-y/n its going to be the last time i see you in this life My baby girl. 

Y/n: [starting to cry} b-but mom you can't leave us yet. You can't leave me yet please d-dont g-go.

M/n: [whispers] Stay strong my baby i -i love you you.

y/n: I love you too mom.

She took her finale breath and left this world.

Dad was never the same since. He was jealous that i got to spend her last moments with her instead of him he resented me for that and blamed me for everything wrong, even when i had nothing to do with it.