Chapter 4

I woke up to a knock on my door and me being me yelled at them. 

Y/n:[irritated] It better be important or I'll rip your head off!

I got up from the bed and walk right for the door and opened it. I saw my maid looking terrified, she tried to avoid eye contact with me as she began to speak with a stutter.

Pearl: E-excuse me m-ma'am you have t-to get ready f-for breakfast. 

Y/n: [rolls eyes] Yeah yeah whatever just come in and wait.

I walked back into my room and Pearl followed closing the door behind her.

Y/n: Wait here while I change, and wake up Dante while your at it.

I went to the bathe room to freshen myself up. I came out in an outfit that definitely wasn't for a princess. It was a pink shirt that didn't cover my belly and was a little tight in the chest area, I had shorts that made my ass pop. To sum it up it was basically like any pervert would nose bleed when seeing me in it. 

Pearl: M-miss, You c-can't w-wear that

Y/n: And why not?

Pearl: B-because it isn't apart of the dress code.

Y/n: Yeah, whatever. 

I went back in and changed into my "princess attire". Pearl lead me to the dinning hall where all the other princesses were. I sat next to the spoiled brat that assaulted my friend cause it was the only empty seat. Luckily the princess I met yesterday was sitting next to me so I wouldn't go insane. Me and Coral began to talk for a while until we heard trumpets and then the announcer. 

Announcer: Introducing, The Hedgehog Royal Family! 

As each Royal Family member was introduced everyone clapped and cheered until Sonic came, The crowd was louder than yesterday and nearly made me deaf. Sonic and I made eye contact with each other for a split second until he broke it and went to his seat. My heart fluttered and my cheeks grew red, I had no idea why though. Former king Jules began to speak.

Jules: Thank you all for coming to this event! I hope my son picks a special lady amongst you all to become his queen! 

I looked at sonic and he just rolled his eyes at what his father said. I guess he was forcefully going to be married too.

Jules: After this dinner I give you all permission to wander around the castle. Feel free to ask questions.

After we ate we readied ourselves for events that were going to go down. We were to dress in comfortable yet easy to move in clothes for each event. These events would happen daily.

Sonic's Pov

Well if i'm going to be married I have to at least find a girl that can take care of herself and others in or out of battle. I saw a girl that resembled the girl Amy told me about but I wasn't sure because I haven't seen her run yet. Lets just hope their ready for my tests.

Y/n pov

This is your outfit but black and less exposed in the chest area.

We all gathered in clearing with a giant obstacle course. The king that almost every girl here was dying to marry was standing right in front while smirking and a microphone in his hand while we all listened.

Sonic: Hello everyone! Welcome to my obstacle course, The last hundred princesses to cross the finish line are disqualified and sent home! Are you ready?

Everyone yelled yes and he began the count down.

Sonic: 5...4...3...2..1.. Go!

Everyone ran towards the challenge some hesitant and some determined. I just rolled my eyes and just began to jog past everyone. These challenges were hard for normal people... but not for me. I got through this in super quickly without using my speed at all. I just sat at the finish line waiting for everyone. I felt eyes on me and looked to see the king stare at me with surprise, I just rolled my eyes and watched the utter chaos happen. 

After hours the everyone except the last 100 princess got past. 

Sonic: Okay the next challenge will begin in a months time, so prepare yourselves!

When everyone walked back to their rooms I was stopped by The king.

Sonic: Hey, You!

Y/n: Me?

Sonic: Yes you. How did you get past that course so quickly?

Y/n: It was too easy for me.

Sonic: What's your name?

Y/n: The Names Y/n. I think I met one of your friends a while back.. Amy was her name?

Sonic: Yeah, She told me how you nearly ran her over.

Y/n: I said I was sorry!

Sonic: Relax, she forgives you. Is it true your as fast as me?

Y/n: I'm fast, yes but I'm not sure if I'm as fast as you.

Sonic: Maybe we should have a race to see who's faster.

Y/n: Now?

Sonic: Yup.

Y/n: Your on. 

Before we could even start running Sonic was called for something. 

Sonic: Guess we'll settle this tomorrow night?

Y/n: Sure, but where?

Sonic: We will meet here tomorrow. It was nice meeting you, Y/n! [runs off]

Y/n: It was nice meeting you too!

I ran to my room closed the door and flopped on my bed to process the interaction with my idol. I put my face in my hands and to blush while taking in the realization. O.M.G. I MET THE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! MY CHEEKS FEEL RED! AM I BLUSHING?! HOW ON MOBIUS DID I TALK TO HIM NORMALLY?! HE WAS SO MUCH MORE HANDSOME THAN HOW PEOPLE DESCRIBED HIM! I HAVE NEVER SEEN EYES SO DREAMY! WHY AM I BLUSHING?! I THINK I'M IN LOVE!  HOW CAN HE BE SO HANDSOME AND SO CUTE AT THE SAME TIME!? HIS SMILE WAS SO CUTE I COULD JUST KISS HIM! MY HEART IS POUNDING IN MY CHEST RIGHT NOW! NOW I KNOW WHY AMY LIKES HIM! KNOW I KNOW WHY EVERYONE LIKES HIM! I CAN'T CALM DOWN MY CHEEKS! WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS?! IS MY TAIL WAGGING?! I WANT HIM TO HAVE MY CHILDREN! NOW I REALLY WANT TO STAY! 

Sonic POV

I finally met her. She was even more beautiful now that I got a good look at her. I really can't wait for our race tomorrow. I blushed a bit when thinking of her face but brought myself back in the boring meeting.