Chapter 15 - Tristan vs Gato, Invitation and the Real Purpose

Afternoon

In the forest near the border of Station 92, Tristan and beldum are here fighting the beasts, mostly beldum is the one who is fighting because Tristan did not bother to fight these weaklings.

It's been 2 weeks since the meeting with Major Anderson. And beldum already passed the stage of infancy and already start its training last week.

Tristan can also see the astonishing speed of progress of this little fellow in just a few weeks.

[Pokemon: Beldum (Shiny)

Level: 9

Abilities: Clear Body ⇔ Light Metal

Height: 0.5 m

Weight: 95.2

...

Bases Stats: 300

HP: 40

Attack: 55

Defense: 80

Sp. Atk: 35

Sp. Def: 60

Speed: 30

...

Skill: Tackle]

Beldum's stats became normal and even reached the standard weight and height of beldum. It can also contend or par with a Proficient (E) and sometimes it's lucky to fight with a Proficient (M), but it's mostly defeated by the latter.

Beldum had a Tackle skill that can be par with (L) Proficient beast but it's just a par, Proficient (M) can still take it a little while beldum almost used 40% of the strength and the Tackle skill was monotonous once it uses this skill against the beast, it will aware from the next time the beldum will use this.

Of course, not only Beldum had improved but also, he. After that incident, Tristan tried to improve his swordsmanship, especially the three swords style, and one sword style.

1 Sword: Beginner (77%)

2 Sword: Intermediate (43%)

3 Sword: Beginner (99%)

After that incident, his improvement in swordsmanship only increased a little bit compared to the last invasion. And although Tristan was focusing on improving his three-sword style more than his one-sword style, both of them improved on the same level. Maybe because his three-sword style already reached the final bottleneck of the Beginner level.

Whiing Whiing

Tristan saw Beldum already defeated the Monkus Proficient Early Stage then rushed toward him waiting to be praised.

"Okay, okay you've done a good job, we will go back now" he patted its head and praised it. In a simple action, of course, he can still understand it.

Whiing Whiing

(System!)

[It said it wanted to eat gold ore after going back]

"Gold ore?" Tristan slapped his head distressingly. He remembers when the little fellow started its training last week and then defeat its enemy. He wanted to celebrate it, so he spends much for this guy. But he didn't expect this little fellow will like it, but there was a problem, gold ore was rare in this region, and most were in the hands of the beasts, although Tristan was sometimes impulsive (mostly), he wasn't an idiot to rush without a plan, and what if there's no gold ore in that place then he was surrounded by many Enhanced Beast.

Buying Gold ore was not a problem for him but it was a rarity of it in the Black Region.

"I will try to find if there's available in the store but I advise you don't expect too much because it's rare in this region," Tristan said.