Chapter 41 - Universities from other regions appeared (1/2)

"You, what happened to you?" Bobby became terrified and immediately appeared beside him and checked his body.

Tristan was confused at first then immediately understood what he meant and said: "That's my honor fighting enhanced beasts before! It's already gone now"

He even raised his head proudly bragging about how he defeated Leoporo, but he didn't tell all details, and it's not important at all.

"Let's go now!" He pulled Tristan away. He wanted to check it immediately if there was a problem.

"Ah, eh, eh, this, instructor, what, wait, where are we going?" Tristan was confused about why he was pulled up.

"Check your body if there's a problem"

"My body, problem? Nah, Instructor, it's ok, I'm okay!"

"No, let's check it up, you can't force me"

"No, the wound already subsides, there's nothing wrong anymore. I'm okay"

"No..."

"I'm really okay, really, damn it!"

No matter what persuasion to convince him, it's not working.

The core members only saw Bobby pulling Tristan until they were out of their sight.

Silence.

"It must be tough" Alfred said while looking at the last sight he saw them.

Other core members also nodded. They just heard how dangerous the Black Region is, but seeing that scar, they knew it was a real deal and not a joke.

"Sighed... Well anyway, just rest a bit and call some sub-core member, we will start again within 30 minutes" Fred said.

...

After hearing his condition, Kenile became scared and immediately rushed to the place where Tristan stayed, but hearing the doctor say that there was no dark injury there and only just a scar, he didn't feel relieved at all but asked the doctor to double-check, triple check, quadruple check, penta...

Tristan who heard what the Headmaster said turned green and immediately stand up saying he was okay. He even acts punching like an energetic man.

But seeing the Headmaster's face seems didn't believe him, he threatened him that he would've rather die than check his body multiple times.

But the Headmaster insisted four times.

Tristan bargained 1 time.

No, four times.

No, I would've rather die.

Three times.

1 time.

Three times.

2 times, these are my limits, or else I would've rather die this time.

Deal.

Both of them negotiated that two times check-up, but Tristan feels he had been fooled.

Or he's only hallucinating?

...

In Zetrino Military Academy

There's an instructor standing in front of the freshman.

"The result had already been finished. After completing the hellish training and getting to these points, I'm so proud of all of you, no one quit until the end."

Tiffany, Timothy, and others did not react and just stand up straight. This was the discipline of the Military Academy.

"But... Rules are rules, we will only accept the top 7 to all of you"