The Birth of a Third Prodigy

╒══════════════════╕

"I'm going to fly back to Spain with you and

jump off the bridge"

╘══════════════════╛

Nothing is ever enough

No matter how hard you try...

It's never enough to please them.

It's only natural, perhaps things were meant to stay like this. I mean, having two prodigies for older siblings had the bar set high from the very beginning.

In comparison to them, you were useless. Talentless. And above all else, unworthy of carrying the Itoshi name with you.

Looking around, you saw all your teammates sprawled around the field. Some had collapsed on the floor, while others were holding back tears and attempting to comfort each other.

But you...you didn't feel an immense sadness like they did.

No.

You felt void and empty. As if the emotionally responsive part of your brain had completely shut off.

As of current, you weren't y/n. You were an empty shell of who y/n was a few moments ago.

Straightening yourself up, you began walking toward your teammate, Yuri.

She seemed to be on the verge of tears as stood slightly slouched with her hands on her hips.

As if you cared.

"How did you manage to miss that Yuri, the goal was right there?", you questioned, standing in front of her with a condescending expression.

She looked up startled, wiping the tears from her eyes and furrowing her brows, "Not everyone's as perfect as you, it was just a mistake. Sorry if you can't accept that."

She had so many options on what she could have replied with, but somehow, she managed to pick the worst one.

"You're joking right?", you let out a mocking chuckle, "Missing a goal not even three whole feet away from the net isn't a mistake you should be making.", you blankly stared down at her, "I guess it was my fault for choosing to pass to someone so incompetent. Covering it up as a mere mistake is one of the reasons why you're such a goddamn loser, to begin with."