A prodigy at work

A/N:

Guys. I don't know how to feel right now.

Okay so during my game yesterday, some girl caught my attention mid game (she was on defense while I was sitting up on offense)

She was like, "Number fifteen."

And I was like, "Yeah?"

And then she goes, "I just wanted to say that you are so pretty, like drop dead gorgeous."

LIKE BRO. SHE WAS SO SWEET. AND THEY WERE DOWN 5-0 AT THE TIME TOO. 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

It almost made me not want to score against them and make the score any bigger. 😞

(Game ended 8-0 Mercy. I scored two.)

...

Warnings: Language and Y/N being a badass girlboss (Shes just like me

Warnings:
Language and Y/N being a badass girlboss (Shes just like me. Fr🤞)

XXX

Why isn't anyone saying anything?"

You looked around the team room with a raised brow upon noticing the odd silence.

Taking a step in from the doorway, you taped the ball at your feet to a side, before looking around for a response.

"Hello? I know you all can speak."

Suddenly, you heard a random pair of laughter coming from none other than Naruhaya and Immamura.

You frowned, "The hell's so funny?"

"The face you were making just now was hilarious!"

"You looked so pissed"

Rolling your eyes, you found an open spot next to Isagi and sat down, sending him a small smile as conversations around you began to commence.

You didn't really know why they had gotten so quiet once you entered the room, but to be honest, you didn't really care right now. Relaxing for the rest of the night was the only thing on your mind as of current.

Though, you did have a small hunch that had come to your mind just now...

"Isagi."

The boy turned to you upon hearing his name from your mouth, "Yeah?"

Staring at him momentarily for any sign of nervousness, you noticed his pupils slightly dilated, as well as a quick swipe of his tongue to wet his noticeably dry lips.