120

*MENTIONS OF SUICIDE*
*WARNING! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I WARNED YOU. NOW READ AND DON'T HATE ME😭*

Getting up, Elena looked up the scene, only to see Katsuki shooting large explosions at Shigaraki, using his strongest move. However, upon attempting to stand up, she was interrupted by the same pain as before, enter her body.

"If it isn't Elena Aizawa." A voice as excruciating as it's owner, spoke, emphasizing her last name. Elena looked to the side, only to see Junichiro in all his glory, smirking at her as his eyes glowed. "You- bastard.." Elena managed to cough out as she spit blood.

"You're one pathetic excuse of a human. You should've really just killed yourself when you had the chance." Junichiro yelled, laughing at her bleeding body in the crater. Elena's eyes snapped up to Katsuki, looking at him. Elena knew, that whatever happened to her, she wouldn't let Katsuki die.

"Just die already!"

____________

Elena sat on the floor, looking up at her father his face full of disgust as he looked at her. "Father please. I didn't do anything. They tricked me!" Elena cried, only to be sent to the floor as he activated his quirk. "No! If they did, then why the fuck are you suspended?! You're so pathetic that you couldn't even trick your fucking principal! Just go die already!" He yelled as Elena rolled on the floor, screaming In pain.

"Please! Father!" Elena screamed, tears spilling from her eyes. Elena's eyes widened when Junichiro's quirk stopped, only to watch him walk to the kitchen. Grabbing a knife from the drawer, he walked back, fixating his eyes on her as he turned the quirk back on. Elena screamed, her eyes closing.

However she was startled when the pain stopped. Upon opening her eyes again, she was met with a knife at her throat. "Take it. Do it." He said, laughing maniacally as he looked at her.

Elena cried, only cried. "Take it!" Junichiro yelled as he pressed the knife against her throat. Elena wrapped her hand around the handle of the knife, looking into the eyes of her father. "Do it!" He yelled, his eyes piercing into her own.

"Please dad! I don't want to die!" Elena pleaded, crying as she looked at him with fear in her eyes. Junichiro stopped laughing and looked at her with anger. "Very well. Suffer the pain then!"

________________

Elena kept her eyes on Katsuki as she cried. She wasn't able to stand up, she only felt her legs ache as she did. Now that he was actually sober, Junichiro seemed to have more control over his quirk.

Elena felt as if her bones were crushing from the inside out. Her eyes glowed red upon feeling the pain wear off. "Don't you dare!" Elena yelled and sent a shockwave at Junichiro. He flew back, only to land on the ground unharmed. "Please! Why can you just leave me alone?! Ever?!" Elena shouted, tears running down her cheeks. "Haven't you figured it out yet?! I'll never leave you alone! I'll always be your fucking nightmare, Elena!" Junichiro yelled, activating his quirk on her. Elena's eyes glowed red as she blasted herself at him, her adrenaline kicking in.

Elena felt a huge shock of wind be sent towards them, only to realize that Katsuki had sent off a huge blast.

"Bakugo!" Jeanist yelled, only for Elena to snap her head in the way of Katsuki. Her eyes widened upon seeing Shigaraki holding his arm, crushing it as blood splattered everywhere. Shigaraki sent his hand at Katsuki's face, gashing it as he took a punch to his face, blood splattering over the place. "Katsuki!" Elena screamed.