Epilogue

"Oi. Dumbass? Why did you specifically chose for your hero name to be Psycho? Be real with me." Katsuki said as they sat on the beach, looking out at the sunset.

"You really wanna know, huh?" Elena asked, smiling at him.

He glared at her. "Fine fine!" She said and rolled her eyes. Elena leaned her head against his shoulder before she spoke.

"Because I'm your Psycho."

______________________

That day, many lives were lost. The war between two sides of whom shared simply different looks and wishes of society.

Elena Aizawa was a daughter, a friend, a best friend, ones supporter, listener, the class chef...heck, Elena Aizawa even managed to tame the one guy who was doomed to become a hell of a person to society.

She was a pillar, one who held up a group of people the way nobody ever could. Elena's only wish, was for a normal life. One she could spend with her boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo, her father, Shota Aizawa, and her friends, Class 1-A, and Hitoshi Shinso.

But in the end, her wish, was only a dream that could simply be found in dreams, because in reality, it would never be achieved. It was a distant thought that was wished for.

_____________
Words: 382

This ride to where I am now. Has been a real journey. I am so grateful for everything.

Of course, this is NOT the end of their journey. Elena and Katsuki have way more to come, whereas, A SECOND BOOK WILL BE WRITTEN😩👍

Yeah I suck at this. It's my first time writing a legit book, a story. I'm so glad to have gone through this. I could never have wished for greater readers, supporters who I've grown so fond of. It's a dream come true.

The second book reveal will be revealed soon enough. I just have a little more planning to do before doing that.

I will post one chapter that'll consist of a tad bit of fun facts about PSYCHO. Until then! I hope you all stay and wait for the journey these have to come, until the second book.

Also I'm praying that Horikoshi makes sure Kat wakes up, cause if he doesn't-....yeah well okay...uhhh

Take care everybody! I love you all so much!

CIAO LOVELIES <3