Chapter 8

Milani 

3 months later

It was now the fall semester and I was back in school yes I passed my math class with an A and I am so happy over the months every Friday Davante has been in my guts so school officially opens today and he is coming to hang with us as in Me, Tia, Smiley and some others whom we met on campus.

I got out of bed and I made my bed up then I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene once I was done I walked back in my room and got dressed I had to dress business like because I had a few business classes.

I got a dress out my closet with some black flats and then I went and got me a few jewelry pieces like earrings and my pandora charm bracelet.

Her outfit

I grabbed my cardigan as well because sometimes it gets really cold in the classroom so yeah I grabbed my bags with my note books and pencil case and my essentials then I grabbed the keys to my range rover and went downstairs I would eventually stop for breakfast so I didn't need to make breakfast.

I walked out the house locking the door behind me then I got into my range rover and I got in putting my bag in the passenger seat then I pulled out the gate pressing the button to close it then I was on my way for breakfast then to school.

***

Time Skip

I was done eating my breakfast so I was now at school and I had a ten o'clock class then one was for one then a three o'clock class for today and tomorrow I had like three classes as well so yeah I had classes everyday except Friday.

I sat in the back with Travis and a few of our friends some of them were in class and the rest were here some of us hate going to the game room and I agree some of them niggas annoying Janeko is the president and then he has Edward and Erin who is his two poodles so yeah.

" How yall feel about this semester yall think the classes gone be tougher or easier I mean I have intro to business and one next class tomorrow " I said.

" I mean this year gone be amazing I cannot wait and hopefully this year is not gonna be hard at all I tell you " said Travis.

I ended up going to my first class my lecturer gave us our course outline  and then she told what we are expected to do then we introduced ourselves and everything then he let us out of class and everything.

Then I had a next class I went to and the same thing happened we had to introduce ourselves she told us what she expects and she handed us our course outline and everything and so that is what happened then class was over.

" You finish class well good can we all go to Wendy's please I am hungry and then we can come back here " said Davante.

" I am finished with the ones I had earlier and isn't your girlfriend here to school today as well and Tia yall want to go or is  your ride coming for you what about you Smiley and Travis yall want to go " I said.

" I don't know maybe I haven't messaged her but she probably in class so I can just text her and tell her we coming right back " said Davante.

" Yeah my ride is coming soon so yall can wait here with me and then go and gurl speaking of them this them right now" said Tia.

" Hey Milani gurl is he single " said Lashay Tia's older sister yall she and I went to school together but Tia and I are so close.

" Nah boo he for sure is single " I said she meant Travis I mean he is  single but  Mrs. J hailed us and she said bye sexy to Travis.

" So are yo taking us to Wendy's or what cause I am so hungry " said Davante after hearing him beg me we all hopped in my range rover and I pulled out of the school yard and I went on the drive tru line.

Everyone told me there orders so I pulled up and when it was my turn to speak I said all the orders including mines and then she told me the amount and I pulled up.

I pulled up to the window she told my total I grabbed my card out my bag and I handed it to her she gave me the receipt and pen to sign then my actual receipts and then I pulled up at the second window got the food and drinks.

" OK so yall see what is what and Davante how you getting home I know Cam your ride coming same for you Travis " I said.

" I was gonna call my mommy but if you wanna you can drop me home please I'll tell her my friend dropping me home " said Davante.

" I can drop you home cause you live across from me then I head home to go look for these books online and to package some orders what people ordered so yeah" I said.

I got my fries and sandwich and I ate while we were headed back to the school anyways so I went through security and parked the car and we all went to the benches and ate our food then shortly after Smiley ride came then Travis own so me and Davante went back in my car.

****

" Can I feel ya pussy to see if you wet for me " said Davante yall we were in the car leaving the school he is just nasty yall.

" Are you for real like you noticed when we alone you be so nasty boy this pussy ain't yours anyways " I said.

" Oh it's mines and you know that so open them legs and let me feel how wet you are for me and yeah true "  said Davante as he opened my legs I had on stockings so he pulled them off me and took them off completely good thing I moisturized my legs and everything.

He sticked his middle finger and ring finger in my kitty and yall he had me going crazy oh my goodness he always making me feel this way.

After he made me cum three times I grabbed my wipes and wipe myself and my seats I slipped my stockings back on like nothing happen I know for sure he will tell me come by him on Friday so I will just do that.

*****

So he treats her like crap when they around friends but in secret he tells her that she is his 

Want more then do two things 

Be sure to comment and vote

Island lady out 🖤💙💛