Chapter 1: The IT List

"Hey, Uncle Donald!" Dewey ran into the Hallway of McDuck Manor. "Dewey!" Donald said. "What is it?" Dewey spun around the yo-yo that he was holding. "My sick yo-yo tricks would surely make the IT List, right? Please, please, PLEASE can we send it to Ms. Glamour?" Donald shook his head. "I told you already, and for the 38th and a half time, no. Emma Glamour is a super hard critic." Dewey slumped down in disappointment. "But you saw how she loved my yo-yo tricks! DJ Daft Duck! C'mon, Uncle Donald!" Donald shook his head. "The internet is a dangerous place. Also, fame isn't as amazing as it sounds."

Dewey groaned. "But Uncle Donald!" Donald rolled his eyes. "Fame is nothing." he started to walk away and towards the front door.

"Okay then, Uncle Donald, ignoring the whole fact that you forged a celebrities signature, broke into the Duckburg Museum, and stole your girlfriend's stage pass, ALL to get on the IT List?"

Donald turned back around. "You have a point, but-"

"I'm so excited, Huey!" A high, girly voice sounded from down the hall. It was Webby. "Me! A Junior Woodchuck!" Huey and Webby were talking about the Junior Woodchucks, and that was when Dewey realized that Webby was wearing a Junior Woodchuck hat! "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Webby is a Junior Woodchuck now?" Huey nodded. "Yes!" he exclaimed excitedly. "I and Webby are going camping with Violet and BOYD tomorrow, and then we have a hike with Launchpad-" Dewey interrupted. "Yeah, yeah, nerdy woodchuck Huey stuff. I'm sure Webby would want to go ziplining with ME tomorrow over some dumb Junior Woodchuck camping trip." Webby scratched the back of her head. "Gee, I'm sorry Dewey, I'm already signed up! Maybe another time?"

Dewey was infuriated. "Webby is MY friend! Don't you remember? Dewing it with Dewey and Webby? " he shouted. "Well, maybe Webby can be my friend too!" Huey said. 

Just then, Donald bolted in. "I got a call from Emma Glamour! We're on the IT List! The Three Caballeros are going on a world tour!"