Chapter 2: The Tagalongs

"Fine. I'll pay for the plane with your faces printed on it. ONLY if you promise me you won't waste all the money on stupid yo-yo company investments!" Scrooge shouted. "Dewey told me all about how he was going to start investing in yo-yo's, but no ones even bought a yo-yo since 1897!" Jose whispered something in Donald's war. "How old is your uncle again?" Panchito laughed. "I would invest in yo-yo's! If I knew what an investment was!"

Scrooge sighed and slapped his forehead. "THESE guys are going on world tour?" He murmured to himself.

Right at that moment, Ms. Beasley came running down the stairs. "Mr. McDuck, the purchases for the custom imprinted plane are finished...and you don't look to happy about it?" Scrooge was grumbling, looking like he was ready to burst out in rage! "You see, we sort of already borrowed your money to get the plane, but we didn't't have enough afterward to hire a driver...and we only BORROWED your money, don't worry." Panchito explained nervously.

"So..." Jose started. "Who is our pilot?"

"LAUNCHPAD?" Donald yelled when he stepped onto the plane. "He hasn't landed a plane in his life!" Launchpad laughed. "And proud of it, Donald!" He smiled. "If you dent this plane, you are a fwabbarooniblabla!" Louie, who was sipping some Pep, stepped onto the plane. "I have no idea what he said on that last part, did anyone catch it?" Everyone shook their heads. Louie shrugged. "Where's the booster seat, these chairs are low, and if I'm gonna be backstage at your world tour," He was interrupted by Donald. "No, no, and no! Absolutely not young man! It's too dangerous! There will be crowds! Besides, I already have a manager!"

"And here she is!" Della stepped onto the plane, her hands firmly on her hips. So am I the pilot too or?" She gasped when she saw Launchpad waving from the cockpit. "Him? He can't even land the plane!" Donald stuttered, "Uh, y'know, Della - you've already got a lot to do so..." Della put her hand around her brother. "Donald Fauntleroy Duck, when have I ever let you down?" Donald nodded. "Many, many times." Della groaned. "Big brothers."

"Speaking of big brothers, I have two! Can we please all come?" Huey and Dewey were on the plane by then, making puppy eyes at Donald. "No! I said no! It's just me, Jose, Panchito, and..."

"Hey, Donald."

"Daisy..." he looked at her. "Daisy! Have you heard the big news?" Daisy looked up. "Judging by this custom plane with your faces on it, I'd say the Three Caballeros are going on world tour!" Donald nodded. "Congratulations, Donny!" She hugged Donald. "I'lol see you soon then, on what, a year?" Donald looked at her sadly. He couldn't leave Daisy for that long. "Why don't you tag along, Daisy?" He asked. "Oh, yes!" Daisy replied. "This will be so fun to hear you perform all around the world!"

"Daisy gets to go but we don't?" Louie complained. "I agree." Daisy said. "I do think it would be right for the boys to tag along too." Donald groaned. "Fine. But if you promise to stay in the hotel and watch live on the TV."

Dewey groaned. "Fine..." Huey pumped his fists I became the air. "Yeah! My uncle is a rock star!" But then Huey realized something. "You're leaving...today? I have a Junior Woodchuck camp out today! No!" Donald patted his oldest nephew on the shoulder. "It's okay, bud. Just stay here with Webby and Uncle Scrooge. You'll have fun." Huey hundred his head. "Okay, I'll stay...as long as you give the channel number!"

Donald hugged Huey and they left for their first stop.

Toronto, Canada.