Chapter 1

Btw there's gonna be some horny stuff here *cough* William *cough* so if you're really uncomfortable with that you should probably go.

3rd person POV:

Henry's shoes made clacking noises as he walked down an alley that made a shortcut to his house. There had been recent rumors this alley had been weird and disturbing after he last used it (which was a bit ago) so he didn't really know why.

He started to smell something odd, it wasn't a strong smell but it caught him off guard. He walked over to where the smell was strongest and saw a rotting gross torn apart bunny that was the exact shape of Spring Bonnie.

He started to freak out as he knew it was William but he had no idea what to do. Take it home? Run? Destroy him again? Just sit there and wait for him to wake up? He went with the first option.

He made himself invisible and made William invisible when he picked him up. He was quite heavy but Henry expected that.

He walked to his house (which was pretty deserted) with William on his back, he just prayed William wouldn't wake up.

As they got home Henry placed William on a couch and went to find an illusion disk in the basement where he had his workshop.

He grabbed a one of the good and working illusion disks and ran back upstairs to put the illusion disk in William(I know that kinda sounded weird).

He saw William, actually William not a rotting bunny. Funny thing was he was barely wearing any piece of clothing which were litterally just his boxers.

He blushed a little when he saw William like that but he took him up to the master bedroom, then the master bathroom.

He set him down there and grabbed clothes for William. He was a bit worried about him considering all the scars and not know if the spring locks would go off because of a shower (which he desperately needed💀✋).

William woke up to the sound of Henry turning on a shower. He grunted and looked up, Henry had been listening for any noise from William. He saw Henry looking at him with a straight face(he's gay he can't have a straight face lmao) that slowly turned to a smile. "Oh, you're awake!" Henry said as William sat confused on the ground.

"Where am I?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"Kidnap? I just saved you from dying a second time in the rain because you weren't under a shelter."

"Whatever."

"Get in the shower, I mean if you're able to stand" Henry then ended the conversation.

That's when William realized he was wearing nothing but boxers. He tried not to show it but he was embarrassed.

Henry left the room as William was able to stand and William got undressed and got into the shower.

William was sure Henry didn't know but William had been a massive
✨S I M P✨ for Henry ever since they met. Henry definitely knew but forgot about it after he and William had died(which was about 16-27 years ago). It's not that William was a pervert he just... Was... So obsessive he jerked off to a mental image of Henry in the shower.

William finished his shower and Henry knocked on the door. "Uhhhhh occupied?" William said confused why after 2 seconds of stopping the shower Henry had decided to knock on the door.

"I know- Just- let me come in when you're dry."

"Ok?"

"I know this sounds weird but don't get dressed until after I'm done with it."

"Uh- alright."

William knew it wasn't gonna be anything ✨S P I C E Y✨ but he got blush all over his face. He finished drying himself and called for Henry.

Henry opened the door and walked in  blushing from the sight of Williams massive co- (jk lmao but he was blushing from seeing him nude.)

He grabbed some bandages from under the sink and sat William down on a stool.

_______________________________________

Hope you liked the first chapter and yes this will probably actually have smut cause why not. Cya guys!!!

Word count: 708 words