Chapter 5

A/N: ⚠TRIGGER WARNING️⚠️
this chapter may include mentions of suicide, self harm and possibly more triggering and painful topics to talk about.
You have been warned(Henry angst lol).

Henry POV:

As I sit downstairs in the basement at my desk I look at my picture of Charlie. My heart fails, my lungs malfunction I can't move. This same chair, this same day.

The anniversary of my suicide.

My breathing gets heavier and heavier as Water pour out my eyes I don't want to hate William right now but I can't stop it. He was the reason I committed suicide, he killed my daughter and many other kids including his own, he threatened his wife. But most of this is my fault I made the springlocks I made all this happen by making him go crazy I technically did it all.

Should I kill myself a second time? Yes. Yes I do believe so I don't deserve anything I'm and idiot I can't do anything right I ruined my family and his and I'm a failure.

I went upstairs to the kitchen, no one was there. William was in the living room and Mike was in his room. Perfect timing! I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and went to my room and stared at my self in the bathroom mirror.

...

...

.....

SLASH!

SLASH!

SLASH!

...

THUD

I woke up nauseous, dazed and sick. My arms and head felt light but I felt weight clinging onto me... Never mind that's just William.

I attempted to get up but there was no chance. William trapped me, I then saw Michael whimpering and worrying in the corner.of then room pacing and crying. When I saw his tears I noticed Williams tears as he glued himself to me.

I felt terrible, not just physically but it obviously worried them! How could I be stupid enough to do that?!?!

_______________________________________
Mike POV:

I was BAWLING my eyes out my heart was racing and I felt like I was gonna fall to hell. Why did he do that...?

I heard grunting and I saw Papa strugging to get out of Father's tight grasp. I ran over to the side of the bed he was on and crouched down next to him. "Papa?!" I quickly slid those words out my mouth as I panicked. He looked at me and smiled lightly "Hello Mike." He looked at me, still smiling. I started crying even more, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!!!!!???!?!?!" That woke up father. William grunted and cuddled Henry even closer, and crying harder.

 William grunted and cuddled Henry even closer, and crying harder

Still not a lot of motivation- BYE BESTIESSSSSSSSS

"This is some nice steel! Mind telling me who you got it from?"

"Yo mama" - 2003 Raphael lmao

Word count: 470 words
👁️👄👁️💅😏😭👹👀 Pride flag😩😍:🇬🇧